SNAFU

This place is like a Peanut Butter Sandwich

It's Ultimate Symbol of Security in a Rapidly Changing World

It Never Firkin' changes ;)

--
Le Vent à Dos
Davey

davey_crockett wrote:
> This place is like a Peanut Butter Sandwich
> It's Ultimate Symbol of Security in a Rapidly Changing World
> It Never Firkin' changes ;)

So Lafferty is right; reincarnation does occur.

Welcome back.

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:23:03 +0100, [email protected] wrote:

>This place is like a Peanut Butter Sandwich
>
>It's Ultimate Symbol of Security in a Rapidly Changing World
>
>It Never Firkin' changes ;)

You don't have to change anything when you stay at home in front of
the computer. Changing stuff is necessary when you go out and meet
people and stuff. We never have to change.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
> You don't have to change anything when you stay at home in front of
> the computer. Changing stuff is necessary when you go out and meet
> people and stuff. We never have to change.

Some people have to change their underwear after reading some of heathers
posts.

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:25:44 +0200, Donald Munro
<[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] wrote:
>>>This place is like a Peanut Butter Sandwich
>>>It's Ultimate Symbol of Security in a Rapidly Changing World
>>>It Never Firkin' changes ;)

>Curtis L. Russell wrote:
>> You don't have to change anything when you stay at home in front of
>> the computer. Changing stuff is necessary when you go out and meet
>> people and stuff. We never have to change.

>Some people have to change their underwear after reading some of heathers
>posts.

More accurately, with the social life of the average rbr member (take
that as you will), they may 'choose' to change their underwear, but
they don't really have to. But underwear comes in a three pack, so you
may as well use the other two.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...