Snail Mail Addresses for the Fruita Fight

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Any help is good help. If you have virtually impaired biking friends, let them be heard as well.

    Some addresses:

    Fruita City Government 325 E. Aspen Ave. Fruita CO 81521

    Fruita Chamber of Commerce 325 E. Aspen Street Fruita, CO 81521

    Yep, both are in the same building.

    And here are some Grand Junction addresses. The city of Grand Junction has a lot to lose if the
    trails are destroyed, as the economic overflow is abundant (Fruita isn't big enough to handle all
    the thourists).

    City Hall 250 North 5th Street Grand Junction, C0 81501

    Grand Junction Chamber of Commerce 360 Grand Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81501

    Grand Junction Visitor and Convention Bureau 740 Horizon Drive Grand Junction CO 81506

    BLM 2815 H Road, Grand Junction, CO 81506 Attn.:Catherine Robertson

    Tags:

  2. Tom Purvis

    Tom Purvis Guest

    > Any help is good help. If you have virtually impaired biking friends, let them be heard as well.
    > [clip]

    JD,

    Has anybody there in Mesa County contacted IMBA and asked them to get involved?

    I'm doing what I can, trying to spread the word out this way.
    --
    Tom Purvis Salida, CO

  3. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On 12 Dec 2002 22:57:54 -0800, JD wrote:
    > Any help is good help. If you have virtually impaired biking friends, let them be heard as well.

    Do you know how seriously these local governments take e-mail?

    I ask this because I know congresspeople don't generally put much stock in e-mail (if they read it
    at all) - if you want to make your opinion heard, its almost mandatory that you fax them (snail mail
    takes forever since the anthrax scares).

  4. Dennis Baker

    Dennis Baker Guest

    > Any help is good help. If you have virtually impaired biking friends, let them be heard as well.

    Thanks for the addresses JD. I have never been there, but would like to go this summer. I already
    e-mailed all of the above organizations, I will try and put it on paper and snail mail them as well,
    for some reason a lot of these folks take paper mail more seriously than e-mail.

    I am suprised that I hadn't heard more discussion about this on AM-B though. The only reason I knew
    about it was because I happened to stop in at Pete's web site.

    -- The Ogre http://ogrehut.com

  5. Bob Rogers

    Bob Rogers Guest

    > Any help is good help. If you have virtually impaired biking friends, let them be heard as well.

    Hey Dickhead,

    Thanks for the info. I will do my best to keep scumbags like you off of our public lands.

  6. "Tom Purvis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Any help is good help. If you have virtually impaired biking friends, let them be heard as well.
    > > [clip]
    >
    > JD,
    >
    > Has anybody there in Mesa County contacted IMBA and asked them to get involved?
    >
    > I'm doing what I can, trying to spread the word out this way.
    > --
    > Tom Purvis Salida, CO
    Are all the Colorado trail advocacy groups organized thru IMBA? Banded together, you have many group
    leaders who have experience dealing with gov. officials and collective experience and knowledge
    which might be hard to ignore. I am not aware of all of the groups around Colorado, but perhaps
    someone in the Boulder area could fire a note off to BOA. I'll send a note to Trails 2000.

    It couldn't hurt.
    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Any help is good help. If you have virtually impaired biking friends, let them be heard as well.
    > > [clip]
    >
    > JD,
    >
    > Has anybody there in Mesa County contacted IMBA and asked them to get involved?
    >
    > I'm doing what I can, trying to spread the word out this way.

    Thanks Tom. On the IMBA issue, they want to wait because they think the greens want to make it a
    wilderness area. This is incorrect for the mountain bike trails. In essence, if we wait for IMBA's
    green light, it will probably be too late. The GJ area BLM has a way of pushing things through
    quickly when it suits their wants, learned with Pollock's Bench.

    BTW, Blaine, use whatever means you wish, but be heard.

    JD

  8. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Any help is good help. If you have virtually impaired biking friends, let them be heard as
    > > > well.
    > > > [clip]
    > >
    > > JD,
    > >
    > > Has anybody there in Mesa County contacted IMBA and asked them to get involved?
    > >
    > > I'm doing what I can, trying to spread the word out this way.
    >
    > Thanks Tom. On the IMBA issue, they want to wait because they think the greens want to make it a
    > wilderness area. This is incorrect for the mountain bike trails. In essence, if we wait for IMBA's
    > green light, it will probably be too late. The GJ area BLM has a way of pushing things through
    > quickly when it suits their wants, learned with Pollock's Bench.
    >
    > BTW, Blaine, use whatever means you wish, but be heard.
    >
    > JD

    Why are you asking a bunch of (using your own words) "faceless e-tards" for help in "YOUR backyard"?
    No one can ask any questions without getting a rash of shit from you. Why should anyone give a shit?
    Sounds to me like you folks have lost, get over it.

    Dave (deal with it!)

  9. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > >
    > > > JD,
    > > >
    > > > Has anybody there in Mesa County contacted IMBA and asked them to get involved?
    > > >
    > > > I'm doing what I can, trying to spread the word out this way.
    > >
    > > Thanks Tom. On the IMBA issue, they want to wait because they think the greens want to make it a
    > > wilderness area. This is incorrect for the mountain bike trails. In essence, if we wait for
    > > IMBA's green light, it will probably be too late. The GJ area BLM has a way of pushing things
    > > through quickly when it suits their wants, learned with Pollock's Bench.
    > >
    > > BTW, Blaine, use whatever means you wish, but be heard.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Why are you asking a bunch of (using your own words) "faceless e-tards"
    for
    > help in "YOUR backyard"? No one can ask any questions without getting a
    rash
    > of shit from you. Why should anyone give a shit? Sounds to me like you
    folks
    > have lost, get over it.
    >
    > Dave (deal with it!)

    Because I care more about trails being open to MTBs everywhere than I GAF about you or JD.

    Mike - The one thing doesn't go with the other.

  10. R.White

    R.White Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > >
    > > > JD,
    > > >
    > > > Has anybody there in Mesa County contacted IMBA and asked them to get involved?
    > > >
    > > > I'm doing what I can, trying to spread the word out this way.
    > >
    > > Thanks Tom. On the IMBA issue, they want to wait because they think the greens want to make it a
    > > wilderness area. This is incorrect for the mountain bike trails. In essence, if we wait for
    > > IMBA's green light, it will probably be too late. The GJ area BLM has a way of pushing things
    > > through quickly when it suits their wants, learned with Pollock's Bench.
    > >
    > > BTW, Blaine, use whatever means you wish, but be heard.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Why are you asking a bunch of (using your own words) "faceless e-tards" for help in "YOUR
    > backyard"? No one can ask any questions without getting a rash of shit from you. Why should anyone
    > give a shit? Sounds to me like you folks have lost, get over it.

    Cripes. Ya gotta hope all those who were told to "f*ck off" by the "regulars" don't write letters
    URGING the trails to close, right darsh?

    Is this that Karma thing?

  11. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Dave wrote:
    > "JD" <di[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>[email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote in message
    >
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>>[email protected] (JD) wrote in message
    >>
    > news:<[email protected]>...

    >>>JD,
    >>>
    >>>Has anybody there in Mesa County contacted IMBA and asked them to get involved?
    >>>
    >>>I'm doing what I can, trying to spread the word out this way.
    >>
    >>Thanks Tom. On the IMBA issue, they want to wait because they think the greens want to make it a
    >>wilderness area. This is incorrect for the mountain bike trails. In essence, if we wait for IMBA's
    >>green light, it will probably be too late. The GJ area BLM has a way of pushing things through
    >>quickly when it suits their wants, learned with Pollock's Bench.
    >>
    >>BTW, Blaine, use whatever means you wish, but be heard.
    >>
    >>JD
    >

    > Why are you asking a bunch of (using your own words) "faceless e-tards" for help in "YOUR
    > backyard"?

    There are only a couple of faceless e-tards here. Many people are faceless, some are not, but I
    think you can figure out who the e-tards are. You see one of them every time you see your reflection
    in the window of the short bus.

    > No one can ask any questions without getting a rash of shit from you. Why should anyone give a
    > shit? Sounds to me like you folks have lost, get over it.

    Losing trails sucks for everyone, e-tard or not.

    Greg

    --
    "Walking under ladders for a living You know we should be running round in pubs and bars We know
    we'll never grow short And we'll never grow tall" - the Mekons

  12. Spider

    Spider Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > >
    > > > JD,
    > > >
    > > > Has anybody there in Mesa County contacted IMBA and asked them to get involved?
    > > >
    > > > I'm doing what I can, trying to spread the word out this way.
    > >
    > > Thanks Tom. On the IMBA issue, they want to wait because they think the greens want to make it a
    > > wilderness area. This is incorrect for the mountain bike trails. In essence, if we wait for
    > > IMBA's green light, it will probably be too late. The GJ area BLM has a way of pushing things
    > > through quickly when it suits their wants, learned with Pollock's Bench.
    > >
    > > BTW, Blaine, use whatever means you wish, but be heard.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Why are you asking a bunch of (using your own words) "faceless e-tards" for help in "YOUR
    > backyard"?

    He isn't asking for your help at all. Believe it or not, Dumbass, the world doesn't revolve around
    your clueless ass.

    > No one can ask any questions without getting a rash of shit from you.

    100% bullshit. Too bad you're too stupid to get it.

    > Why should anyone give a shit? Sounds to me like you folks have lost, get over it.

    For morons who never want to be outside of their own Barney trail system, that's fine. Drive your
    white-trash Camaro down to your trails and ride your 35lb. Huffy all over the place. Smart MTBers
    will be fighting for those trails that aren't right in our back yards.

    Poor Dave and his hurt feelings. Someday, when you get a real girlfriend (not the goat you screw
    now,) you'll understand what a total moron you are. Until then - Blah, blah, blah, hump, hump, hump.

    Spider

  13. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Spider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > >
    > > Why are you asking a bunch of (using your own words) "faceless e-tards"
    for
    > > help in "YOUR backyard"?
    >
    > He isn't asking for your help at all. Believe it or not, Dumbass, the world doesn't revolve around
    > your clueless ass.

    Sure it does dickhead. Your mad cuz you ain't part of it! hahahaha

    > > No one can ask any questions without getting a rash of shit from you.
    >
    > 100% bullshit. Too bad you're too stupid to get it.

    Yeah, right. And your a MORE-ON! (see how quickly the apostles chime in!)

    > > Why should anyone give a shit? Sounds to me like you folks have lost, get over it.
    >
    > For morons who never want to be outside of their own Barney trail system, that's fine.

    You bet. East coast tek at it's finest. You pissant!

    Drive your white-trash Camaro down to your
    > trails and ride your 35lb. Huffy all over the place.

    hahahaha. Whatsamatta Spider dick? oohhhhh such harsh words from someone one who means absolutely
    shit to me. Designed to be hurtful? not working bud. Yeah, I own a Camaro (longest running
    production vehicle made!) It's not my daily driver though. (barely street legal) Strictly for speed
    only. Bet you own a mini-van? I gave up huff-ems when I was 12. Buy a clue and get back with me!

    Smart MTBers
    > will be fighting for those trails that aren't right in our back yards.

    From everything I've read, (albeit only at O.T.E site.) It's not looking too promising is it? But,
    again I'm not on the "front lines"

    > Poor Dave and his hurt feelings.

    ROTFLMFAO! Who responded with this little (and I mean miniscule!) personal attack. You've managed
    to resort to name calling and racism very quickly. Whatssamatta brother Spidey? Do I intimidate
    you somehow?

    Someday, when you get a real
    > girlfriend (not the goat you screw now,) you'll understand what a total moron you are. Until then
    > - Blah, blah, blah, hump, hump, hump.

    Such kind words. Now you've degenerated into your own personal thoughts of beastiality. The
    pysco-analytical proffesion lives for folks like you. That and sanitariums.

    > Spider

    Hey Spider turd, your proctologist just called, he found your head......

    Dave (so pull your head out of your ass)

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Spider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > > >
    > > > Why are you asking a bunch of (using your own words) "faceless
    e-tards"
    > for
    > > > help in "YOUR backyard"?
    > >
    > > He isn't asking for your help at all. Believe it or not, Dumbass, the world doesn't revolve
    > > around your clueless ass.
    >
    > Sure it does dickhead. Your mad cuz you ain't part of it! hahahaha
    > >
    > > > No one can ask any questions without getting a rash of shit from you.
    > >
    > > 100% bullshit. Too bad you're too stupid to get it.
    >
    > Yeah, right. And your a MORE-ON! (see how quickly the apostles chime in!)
    > >
    > > > Why should anyone give a shit? Sounds to me like you folks have lost, get over it.
    > >
    > > For morons who never want to be outside of their own Barney trail system, that's fine.
    >
    > You bet. East coast tek at it's finest. You pissant!
    >
    > Drive your white-trash Camaro down to your
    > > trails and ride your 35lb. Huffy all over the place.
    >
    > hahahaha. Whatsamatta Spider dick? oohhhhh such harsh words from someone
    one
    > who means absolutely shit to me. Designed to be hurtful? not working bud. Yeah, I own a Camaro
    > (longest running production vehicle made!) It's not
    my
    > daily driver though. (barely street legal) Strictly for speed only. Bet
    you
    > own a mini-van? I gave up huff-ems when I was 12. Buy a clue and get back with me!
    >

    > Smart MTBers
    > > will be fighting for those trails that aren't right in our back yards.
    >
    > From everything I've read, (albeit only at O.T.E site.) It's not looking
    too
    > promising is it? But, again I'm not on the "front lines"
    > >
    > > Poor Dave and his hurt feelings.
    >
    > ROTFLMFAO! Who responded with this little (and I mean miniscule!) personal attack. You've managed
    > to resort to name calling and racism very quickly. Whatssamatta brother Spidey? Do I intimidate
    > you somehow?
    >
    > Someday, when you get a real
    > > girlfriend (not the goat you screw now,) you'll understand what a total moron you are. Until
    > > then - Blah, blah, blah, hump, hump, hump.
    >
    > Such kind words. Now you've degenerated into your own personal thoughts of beastiality. The
    > pysco-analytical proffesion lives for folks like you.
    That
    > and sanitariums.
    >

    > > Spider
    >
    > Hey Spider turd, your proctologist just called, he found your head......
    >
    > Dave (so pull your head out of your ass)

    You bitch!

    Oooo, he hurt you big time now Spidey-boy!

    Heheheheheheheheheheheh! ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - "Dats godda smoyt!" -pfffft.

  15. Spider

    Spider Guest

    Thanks for quoting the whole thing, Shaun - Google didn't post Dave's oh-so-witty [rolls
    eyes] retort.

    > Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Spider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...

    > e-tards" for
    > > >
    > > > He isn't asking for your help at all. Believe it or not, Dumbass, the world doesn't revolve
    > > > around your clueless ass.
    > >
    > > Sure it does dickhead. Your mad cuz you ain't part of it! hahahaha

    > > > 100% bullshit. Too bad you're too stupid to get it.
    > >
    > > Yeah, right. And your a MORE-ON! (see how quickly the apostles chime in!)

    That's "moron," and "you're." Hilariously ironic commentary from DogPoop.

    JD does give non-shit-laden advice OFTEN. But because of your hurt feelings, you have to lie about
    it being all crap, all the time. Poor you.

    > > > For morons who never want to be outside of their own Barney trail system, that's fine.
    > >
    > > You bet. East coast tek at it's finest. You pissant!

    WTF is "east coast tek?" Sounds kinda stupid (coming from DogPoop, no surprise.)

    > > Drive your white-trash Camaro down to your
    > > > trails and ride your 35lb. Huffy all over the place.
    > >
    > > hahahaha. Whatsamatta Spider dick? oohhhhh such harsh words from someone
    > one
    > > who means absolutely shit to me. Designed to be hurtful? not working bud.

    Worked just fine. The more explanation you write, the more defensive you seem.

    > > Yeah, I own a Camaro (longest running production vehicle made!)

    Bzzzt. The Mustang has been in production longer.

    Besides, it's cancelled. Big success there, Bubba.

    > It's not
    > my
    > > daily driver though. (barely street legal) Strictly for speed only.

    Yeah, a lot of straight-line go, and that live rear axle taking all the time back in the corners.
    Besides, how fast can you go with that puny 6-cyl? ;)

    > Bet
    > you
    > > own a mini-van?

    Pay up, loser. Never have, never will.

    > I gave up huff-ems when I was 12. Buy a clue and get back
    > > with me!

    More hilarious irony from DogPoop.

    > > Smart MTBers
    > > > will be fighting for those trails that aren't right in our back yards.
    > >
    > > From everything I've read, (albeit only at O.T.E site.) It's not looking
    > too
    > > promising is it? But, again I'm not on the "front lines"
    > > >
    > > > Poor Dave and his hurt feelings.
    > >
    > > ROTFLMFAO! Who responded with this little (and I mean miniscule!) personal attack.

    Errr, *you* did. Betcha feel real smart right about now, huh, Einstein?

    > > You've managed to resort to name calling and racism very quickly.

    Racism? Where? Better be careful about those accusations, dimwit. I understand that sometimes they
    can bite ya back.

    > > Whatssamatta brother Spidey? Do I intimidate you somehow?

    Heh. More comedy from DogPoop.

    > > Someday, when you get a real
    > > > girlfriend (not the goat you screw now,) you'll understand what a total moron you are. Until
    > > > then - Blah, blah, blah, hump, hump, hump.
    > >
    > > Such kind words. Now you've degenerated into your own personal thoughts of beastiality.

    Oh, no - I never think about sex with animals. Poor Southern males like yourself, however, have been
    known to indulge themselves. "You sure got a purty mouth..."

    [cue "Dueling Banjos"]

    > The pysco-analytical proffesion lives for folks like you. That
    > > and sanitariums.

    Wow, from one stupid comment to the next, with no loss of form. Bravo, Dog Poop.

    > > > Spider
    > >
    > > Hey Spider turd, your proctologist just called, he found your head......
    > >
    > > Dave (so pull your head out of your ass)

    *sigh* I heard that one in high school, DogPoop. From someone who whines so much, you think the clue
    might have sunk in...

    > You bitch!
    >
    > Oooo, he hurt you big time now Spidey-boy!
    >
    > Heheheheheheheheheheheh! ',;~}
    >
    > Shaun aRe - "Dats godda smoyt!" -pfffft.

    LOL! Yeah, I'm crying now.

    Spider

  16. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > > > Yeah, right. And your a MORE-ON! (see how quickly the apostles chime
    in!)

    > That's "moron," and "you're." Hilariously ironic commentary from DogPoop.

    No, it's MORE, because your so much MORE than a regular moron...get it shit for brains?

    > JD does give non-shit-laden advice OFTEN. But because of your hurt feelings, you have to lie about
    > it being all crap, all the time. Poor you.

    "you're" a lying bitch aren't you. Too oftens the time I've stated his message is sound. It's just
    his delivery. Is this concept of keeping up too new for you or something?
    > WTF is "east coast tek?" Sounds kinda stupid (coming from DogPoop, no surprise.)

    Just trying to put it into short, simple terms your pea brain can keep up with...appears to have
    worked, glad to have helped.

    > Bzzzt. The Mustang has been in production longer.

    BZZZZZTTTTTT, wrong answer pal, the mustang ceased production for a few years in the late 80's,
    early 90's... and then made a "triumphant" comeback. Maybe you should Google some research before
    making yourself look pathetic....ooppps, too late.

    Poor spider and his OBVIOUS hurt feelings...hahahahaha fucking loser

    > > > ROTFLMFAO! Who responded with this little (and I mean miniscule!)
    personal
    > > > attack.
    >
    > Errr, *you* did. Betcha feel real smart right about now, huh, Einstein?

    ERR, only after *you* did FUCKHEAD, there you go again, not keeping up again you stupid fuck....

    > > > You've managed to resort to name calling and racism very quickly.
    >
    > Racism? Where?

    hope you saved your prievious sent items, you need to do some re-reading stupid...

    Better be careful about those accusations, dimwit. I
    > understand that sometimes they can bite ya back.

    By your posts, I find it difficult to believe you can understand any damn thing with you terrible
    reading comprehension. If it wasn't so pathetic, it might be amusing. But it really isn't.

    > Oh, no - I never think about sex with animals. Poor Southern males like yourself, however, have
    > been known to indulge themselves. "You sure got a purty mouth..."

    there's that racist thing I was telling you about. I knew you would go back to it. Never mind
    re-reading your prievious posts.

    > LOL! Yeah, I'm crying now.
    >
    > Spider

    I may be wrong, but it certainly looks that way from here...what's everyone think? anyone really
    give a shit?

    Dave (didn't think so!)

  17. Dave

    Dave Guest

  18. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Spider <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > Thanks for quoting the whole thing, Shaun - Google didn't post Dave's oh-so-witty [rolls
    > eyes] retort.

    Yeah...errmmm, heheheh.....

    > > You bitch!
    > >
    > > Oooo, he hurt you big time now Spidey-boy!
    > >
    > > Heheheheheheheheheheheh! ',;~}
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe - "Dats godda smoyt!" -pfffft.
    >
    > LOL! Yeah, I'm crying now.

    Oh yes, you iz! - Right now, big, bad, rough tough and mean ol' Davey-Wavey, is wiping squished
    spidey off his boot sole, heheheheh....damn - sure hope he doesn't come for me next! I needs to
    invent me some anti-fear pills, quick-smart, 'fore I runs outa clean undywear........

    Shaun aRe - Go on, taunt me with your cruel and mean words, rip me up good stylie! Ohh the pain, the
    exquisite pain! ',;~}

  19. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > in!)
    > >
    > > That's "moron," and "you're." Hilariously ironic commentary from DogPoop.
    >
    > No, it's MORE, because your so much MORE than a regular moron...get it
    shit
    > for brains?

    "Kindergarten insults recycycling dept" fodder, again.

    > "you're" a lying bitch aren't you. Too oftens the time I've stated his message is sound. It's just
    > his delivery. Is this concept of keeping up
    too
    > new for you or something?

    It's not his delivery, it's your handling of it, you silly little, childish minded, thin skinned,
    humourless eejit.

    > personal
    > >
    > > Errr, *you* did. Betcha feel real smart right about now, huh, Einstein?
    >
    > ERR, only after *you* did FUCKHEAD, there you go again, not keeping up
    again
    > you stupid fuck....

    Oooo, can I sound smart and cruel and say fuck over and over too?

    > By your posts, I find it difficult to believe you can understand any damn thing with you terrible
    > reading comprehension. If it wasn't so pathetic,
    it
    > might be amusing. But it really isn't.

    Irony at large.

    > > Oh, no - I never think about sex with animals. Poor Southern males like yourself, however, have
    > > been known to indulge themselves. "You sure got a purty mouth..."
    >
    > there's that racist thing I was telling you about. I knew you would go
    back
    > to it. Never mind re-reading your prievious posts.

    That's not racism, YTC. Regionalism? - Maybe.

    > > LOL! Yeah, I'm crying now.
    > >
    > > Spider
    >
    > I may be wrong, but it certainly looks that way from here...what's
    everyone
    > think? anyone really give a shit?

    Only for the easy laughs.

    > Dave (didn't think so!)

    Drop the 'so', and you've hit the nail on the head there boy.

    Shaun aRe - "And NASA has plans to send another shuttle up this week, in the hopes of retrieving
    baby Davey's rattle from orbit...".

  20. Spider

    Spider Guest

    > in!)
    > >
    > > That's "moron," and "you're." Hilariously ironic commentary from DogPoop.
    >
    > No, it's MORE, because your so much MORE than a regular moron...get it shit for brains?

    Anyone with more brains than you is more than a moron, so no trouble there...

    > > JD does give non-shit-laden advice OFTEN. But because of your hurt feelings, you have to lie
    > > about it being all crap, all the time. Poor you.
    >
    > "you're" a lying bitch aren't you. Too oftens the time I've stated his message is sound. It's just
    > his delivery. Is this concept of keeping up too new for you or something?

    That's not what you wrote, DogPoop.

    > > WTF is "east coast tek?" Sounds kinda stupid (coming from DogPoop, no surprise.)
    >
    > Just trying to put it into short, simple terms your pea brain can keep up with...appears to have
    > worked, glad to have helped.

    Put WHAT into simple terms - the phrase has no meaning for me. This makes your reading comprehension
    comments incredibly ironic.

    > > Bzzzt. The Mustang has been in production longer.
    >
    > BZZZZZTTTTTT, wrong answer pal, the mustang ceased production for a few years in the late 80's,
    > early 90's... and then made a "triumphant" comeback.

    Yes, it's true. But I don't keep up on 60's auto tech, and that pathetic piece of shit that GM calls
    the Camaro. Real Camaros were made before 1970, the rest are just biding time until cancellation.
    Buh-bye, POS.

    In any case, crap, heavy, live-axle, poor weight-balance "cars" are just a way for Bubbas like you
    to feel like you have a real car.

    > Poor spider and his OBVIOUS hurt feelings...hahahahaha fucking loser

    Now you've sunk to imitation? Another ironic comment - "loser" LOL!

    > personal
    > >
    > > Errr, *you* did. Betcha feel real smart right about now, huh, Einstein?
    >
    > ERR, only after *you* did FUCKHEAD, there you go again, not keeping up again you stupid fuck....

    Glad you could admit it. Responding to a personal attack with a personal attack makes you what
    again? LOL!

    > > Racism? Where?
    >
    > hope you saved your prievious sent items, you need to do some re-reading stupid...

    Re-read, and nope, no racism. Sorry, dimwit.

    > Better be careful about those accusations, dimwit. I
    > > understand that sometimes they can bite ya back.
    >
    > By your posts, I find it difficult to believe you can understand any damn thing with you terrible
    > reading comprehension. If it wasn't so pathetic, it might be amusing. But it really isn't.

    Keep at it, and you'll see what I mean.

    > > Oh, no - I never think about sex with animals. Poor Southern males like yourself, however, have
    > > been known to indulge themselves. "You sure got a purty mouth..."
    >
    > there's that racist thing I was telling you about.

    Go ahead and point out any race references, if you are capable of discerning any. Please,
    I dare you.

    > I knew you would go back to it. Never mind re-reading your prievious posts.

    Nope, none there, and none here. Guess you're just proving my point about being a pathetic liar.

    > > LOL! Yeah, I'm crying now.
    > >
    > > Spider
    >
    > I may be wrong, but it certainly looks that way from here...what's everyone think? anyone really
    > give a shit?

    You do, DogPoop. Otherwise your panties wouldn't be in such a bunch, and you wouldn't be foaming at
    the mouth. Hump, hump, hump, Doggie-Doo.

    Spider