Snail Mail Addresses for the Fruita Fight

> Spider <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> > Thanks for quoting the whole thing, Shaun - Google didn't post Dave's oh-so-witty [rolls eyes]
> > retort.
>
> Yeah...errmmm, heheheh.....
>
> > > You *****!
> > >
> > > Oooo, he hurt you big time now Spidey-boy!
> > >
> > > Heheheheheheheheheheheh! ',;~}
> > >
> > > Shaun aRe - "Dats godda smoyt!" -pfffft.
> >
> > LOL! Yeah, I'm crying now.
>
> Oh yes, you iz! - Right now, big, bad, rough tough and mean ol'
Davey-Wavey,
> is wiping squished spidey off his boot sole, heheheheh....damn - sure hope he doesn't come for me
> next! I needs to invent me some anti-fear pills, quick-smart, 'fore I runs outa clean
> undywear........
>
> Shaun aRe - Go on, taunt me with your cruel and mean words, rip me up good stylie! Ohh the pain,
> the exquisite pain! ',;~}

see, that's why I don't. You'd like it WAY TOO MUCH!

Dave (no quarter)

Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > LOL! Yeah, I'm crying now.
> >
> > Oh yes, you iz! - Right now, big, bad, rough tough and mean ol'
> Davey-Wavey,
> > is wiping squished spidey off his boot sole, heheheheh....damn - sure
hope
> > he doesn't come for me next! I needs to invent me some anti-fear pills, quick-smart, 'fore I
> > runs outa clean undywear........
> >
> > Shaun aRe - Go on, taunt me with your cruel and mean words, rip me up
good
> > stylie! Ohh the pain, the exquisite pain! ',;~}
>
> see, that's why I don't. You'd like it WAY TOO MUCH!

Heheheheh, I'm only human after all ',;~}

> Dave (no quarter)

Oh, well then, here's a dollar, put it towards buying some thicker skin.

Shaun aRe

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > > If I give you a quarter will you go play in the street?
> > >
> > not likely...
>

> How bout a buck?
> --
> Slacker
Hey we may be on to something here. Tell ya' what. If everyone on here that wants me to leave would
just send me a buck I would consider it....

never mind. it wouldn't be but about 20 bucks or so....

Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > > not likely...
> >

> > How bout a buck?
> > --
> > Slacker
> Hey we may be on to something here. Tell ya' what. If everyone on here
that
> wants me to leave would just send me a buck I would consider it....
>
> never mind. it wouldn't be but about 20 bucks or so....

"Dreeeaaaamer, nothing but a dreeeeaaaaaamer..."

Shaun aRe - Merry Christmas to you too.