Snapped Rear Dérailleur

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:58:27 GMT, "Plodder"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I know that if we had serviced your bike and it failed as you describe we'd
>take responsibility. It seems like an incorrect setup or something like the
>link not joined properly. In any case, $200 is, I think, excessive since it
>looks like a 105 rear derailleur and a hanger (easily available - should be
>in stock). $150 is more like it, if you HAVE to pay.

Thanks Frank. Pitty your bike shop is so far from me .... BB Cycles is
close by and I think I will use them from now on.

Andrew
-----
Churchlands, Western Australia
Giant CRX 1; Giant Boulder SE
http://aushiker.com http://backpackgeartest.org http://geocaching.com.au

On 2007-08-23, Blue Heeler (aka Bruce)
> TimC wrote:
>
>> Ooh, the Legal Attitude Readjustment Tool?
>>
>> I, and several other readers in this froup, may find this incredibly
>> funny.

> Care to explain?

Not really. Injoek.

--
TimC
New!: Sysadmin Barbie! Complete with tiny pager, Leatherman, selection of