Snickers Marathon

Harold Buck

Guest
No, it's not a new race, and no, I don't have stock in the company.

Snickers Marathon is a new sports bar that tastse, well, like a Snickers bar. I thought it was
really good, but I figured it was probably just a glorified candy bar. Then I compared the label to
a Clif Bar (Crunchy PB) and it seemed to be pretty comparable.

Am I missing something? If not, I'm going to stock up ($0.96 each at Wal-Mart).

--Harold Buck

- Homer J. Simpson

Harold Buck <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> No, it's not a new race, and no, I don't have stock in the company.
>
> Snickers Marathon is a new sports bar that tastse, well, like a Snickers bar. I thought it was
> really good, but I figured it was probably just a glorified candy bar. Then I compared the label
> to a Clif Bar (Crunchy PB) and it seemed to be pretty comparable.
>
> Am I missing something? If not, I'm going to stock up ($0.96 each at Wal-Mart).
>
> --Harold Buck
>

> "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day. Then it was every other day. . . ."
>
> - Homer J. Simpson

Marathon (1970's?) --> Snickers --> Marathon again!

[email protected] (Paul Eaton) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Harold Buck <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<no_one_knows-
> [email protected]>...
> > No, it's not a new race, and no, I don't have stock in the company.
> >
> > Snickers Marathon is a new sports bar that tastse, well, like a Snickers bar. I thought it was
> > really good, but I figured it was probably just a glorified candy bar. Then I compared the label
> > to a Clif Bar (Crunchy PB) and it seemed to be pretty comparable.
> >
> > Am I missing something? If not, I'm going to stock up ($0.96 each at Wal-Mart).
> >
> > --Harold Buck
> >

> > "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day. Then it was every other day. . . ."
> >
> > - Homer J. Simpson
>
> Marathon (1970's?) --> Snickers --> Marathon again!

I enjoy them .... I haven't tried it on a long run yet. I ate one before a workout, it seemed to
work. Great taste too Clyde

Harold Buck <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> No, it's not a new race, and no, I don't have stock in the company.
>
> Snickers Marathon is a new sports bar that tastse, well, like a Snickers bar. I thought it was
> really good, but I figured it was probably just a glorified candy bar. Then I compared the label
> to a Clif Bar (Crunchy PB) and it seemed to be pretty comparable.
>
> Am I missing something? If not, I'm going to stock up ($0.96 each at Wal-Mart).
>
> --Harold Buck
>

> "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day. Then it was every other day. . . ."
>
> - Homer J. Simpson

The snickers marathon bars do taste good. This is mainly because they have more fat than their chewy
counterparts: Powerbars. In addition, the protein in the bar comes from peanuts vs. soy for other
bars (e.g. Cliff Bars). I think that the main thing is find what works for you and sits well in your
gut when you are logging the miles. If it works, sits well, and tastes good that is even better.

Eat any energy bar that tastes good to you except one that contains "partially Hydrogenised stuff or
Fractionated palm oil" Those components will clog you arteries.