snipping to change meaning, and misattributing

Toby Jones

Guest
From: [email protected] (Jan)
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
>Subject: Re: Biblical lesson for Jan From: WB [email protected] Date: 2/25/2004 10:37 AM Pacific
>Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>

> I have never snipped to change the meaning. I don't play nonsense games, rather I am straight
> forward.

Yet this post was made a few hours ago: From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative Date: 25 Feb 2004 00:51:54 GMT References: <20040224171733.08817.00000311@mb-
m13.aol.com> Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Cyberstalker *gang* Message-ID: <20040224195154.19410.00000370@mb-
m16.aol.com>

>From: [email protected] (Ilsa9)

>What pathetic pieces of **** you two boys are, Forgive me if I ask are you both Jewish?

Mark MD

>****er

------------

"Never snips to change meaning" has taken the ethnic slur by an unattributed ally and has snipped so
that those words appear to have been made by a named MD.

And then has further snipped to include a word which was being discussed __as a word__, in terms of
usage of that word. By snipping the context, the meaning of the original statement is hidden while
the prejudice which the word alone represents is projected.

> I have never snipped to change the meaning. I don't play nonsense games, rather I am straight
> forward.

The post above shows that to be untrue.

>Subject: snipping to change meaning, and misattributing
>From: [email protected] (toby jones)
>Date: 2/25/2004 5:13 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
>>Subject: Re: Biblical lesson for Jan From: WB [email protected] Date: 2/25/2004 10:37 AM Pacific
>>Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>>

>> I have never snipped to change the meaning. I don't play nonsense games,
>rather I am straight forward.
>

>Yet this post was made a few hours ago: From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups:
>misc.health.alternative Date: 25 Feb 2004 00:51:54 GMT References: <20040224171733.08817.00000311@mb-
>m13.aol.com> Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Cyberstalker *gang* Message-ID: <20040224195154.19410.00000370@mb-
>m16.aol.com>
>

>>From: [email protected] (Ilsa9)

Right there is part of the problem Toby. You should know by now that IIsa9 is a trouble maker, and
the majority of posts by him are meant to aggrevate.

Furthmore he is Andrew Kingoff.

I guess you aren't aware that other posters have impersonated me.

Andrew Kingoff is on aol, he is allow 7 screen names.

I made no post today under Cyberstalker *gang*

If you do a search, you will find this post made yesterday as well.

That should show you the desperation and dishonesty of Andrew Kingoff.

But I thank you, because he will be reported to aol for impersonation.

>>What pathetic pieces of **** you two boys are, Forgive me if I ask are you both Jewish?
>>
>Mark MD
>
>>****er
>
>------------
>

>"Never snips to change meaning" has taken the ethnic slur by an unattributed ally and has snipped
>so that those words appear to have been made by a named MD.

They were made by Mark MD.

>And then has further snipped to include a word which was being discussed __as a word__, in terms of
>usage of that word. By snipping the context, the meaning of the original statement is hidden while
>the prejudice which the word alone represents is projected.

Take that up with Mark MD.

> I have never snipped to change the meaning. I don't play nonsense games,
>> rather I am straight forward.
>
>The post above shows that to be untrue.

And you have no idea what is going on.

You can't see that Andrew Kingoff is once again trying to start a flame war.

The post didn't appear on my news reader, and even when I unblocked him, I didn't find any thread on
the entire page of posts under Cyberstalker *gang*

At this point, perhaps you are a buddy or even him using another account.

Jan

On 26 Feb 2004 04:37:59 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>>Subject: snipping to change meaning, and misattributing From: [email protected] (toby
>>jones) Date: 2/25/2004 5:13 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
>><[email protected]>
>>
>>From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
>>>Subject: Re: Biblical lesson for Jan From: WB [email protected] Date: 2/25/2004 10:37 AM Pacific
>>>Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>>>

>>> I have never snipped to change the meaning. I don't play nonsense games,
>>rather I am straight forward.
>>

>>Yet this post was made a few hours ago: From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups:
>>misc.health.alternative Date: 25 Feb 2004 00:51:54 GMT References: <20040224171733.08817.00000311@mb-
>>m13.aol.com> Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Cyberstalker *gang* Message-ID: <20040224195154.19410.00000370@mb-
>>m16.aol.com>
>>

>>>From: [email protected] (Ilsa9)
>

>Right there is part of the problem Toby. You should know by now that IIsa9 is a trouble maker, and
>the majority of posts by him are meant to aggrevate.
>
>Furthmore he is Andrew Kingoff.
>
>I guess you aren't aware that other posters have impersonated me.
>
>Andrew Kingoff is on aol, he is allow 7 screen names.
>
>I made no post today under Cyberstalker *gang*
>
>If you do a search, you will find this post made yesterday as well.
>
>That should show you the desperation and dishonesty of Andrew Kingoff.
>
>But I thank you, because he will be reported to aol for impersonation.
>
>>>What pathetic pieces of **** you two boys are, Forgive me if I ask are you both Jewish?
>>>
>>Mark MD
>>
>>>****er
>>
>>------------
>>

>>"Never snips to change meaning" has taken the ethnic slur by an unattributed ally and has snipped
>>so that those words appear to have been made by a named MD.
>
>They were made by Mark MD.
>
>>And then has further snipped to include a word which was being discussed __as a word__, in terms
>>of usage of that word. By snipping the context, the meaning of the original statement is hidden
>>while the prejudice which the word alone represents is projected.
>
>Take that up with Mark MD.
>
>> I have never snipped to change the meaning. I don't play nonsense games,
>>> rather I am straight forward.
>>
>>The post above shows that to be untrue.
>
>And you have no idea what is going on.
>
>You can't see that Andrew Kingoff is once again trying to start a flame war.
>
>The post didn't appear on my news reader, and even when I unblocked him, I didn't find any thread
>on the entire page of posts under Cyberstalker *gang*
>
>At this point, perhaps you are a buddy or even him using another account.
>
>Jan

I have a serious question. I would like to know if people believe that Jan Drew truly believes what
she is posting above or whether she is deliberately being obtuse just to frustrate others.

I personally believe that Jan Drew realizes that Mark MD's use of the word "****er" was not a racist
remark because of the context it was used. In fact Jan Drew herself used this term so by her
reasoning she would also be considered a racist.

I think that this post of Jan's demonstrates more of her dishonesty and manipulativeness than it
does lack of comprehension and stupidity.

As I said previously I used to think that Jan was psychotic/delusional. I am leaning more and more
toward her being dishonest and and psychopathic.

The key to dealing with Jan Drew is to realize that it is an exercise in futility in discussing
things with her. Do not allow her to get you angry as she will use your anger to manipulate you
further. This is part of her deceptive and manipulative nature.

Notice how she tries to create a diversion away from the fact that she snips to change meaning by
shifting attention away from her behavior and onto the behavior of someone else. Jan Drew appears
more and more like a psychopath with no conscience who cannot take responsibility for her behavior.

But the worst thing is that the alties don't call her on her egregious behavior. Not a single altie
can stand up and tell Jan Drew like it
is. Or are all the alties psychopaths regardless of their religious beliefs??

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

"toby jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
> >Subject: Re: Biblical lesson for Jan From: WB [email protected] Date: 2/25/2004 10:37 AM Pacific
> >Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
> >

> > I have never snipped to change the meaning. I don't play nonsense games,
rather I am straight forward.

> Yet this post was made a few hours ago: From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups:
> misc.health.alternative Date: 25 Feb 2004 00:51:54 GMT References: <20040224171733.08817.00000311@mb-
> m13.aol.com> Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Cyberstalker *gang* Message-ID: <20040224195154.19410.00000370@mb-
> m16.aol.com>
>

> >From: [email protected] (Ilsa9)
>
> >What pathetic pieces of **** you two boys are, Forgive me if I ask are you both Jewish?
> >
> Mark MD
>
> >****er
>
> ------------
>

> "Never snips to change meaning" has taken the ethnic slur by an unattributed ally and has snipped
> so that those words appear to have been made by a named MD.
>
> And then has further snipped to include a word which was being discussed __as a word__, in terms
> of usage of that word. By snipping the context, the meaning of the original statement is hidden
> while the prejudice which the word alone represents is projected.

Exactl;y the point. Jan snips to change meaning.

From: "Mark Probert-February 26, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative Subject: Re: snipping to change meaning, and misattributing Date: Thu, 26
Feb 2004 14:32:41 GMT NNTP-Posting-Host: 68.194.64.219 NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:32:41
EST Path: kermit newsfeed-east.nntpserver.com nntpserver.com news3.optonline.net
news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net.POSTED not-for-mail

----

> Exactl;y the point. Jan snips to change meaning.

She did not make that post and never even saw it.

From: [email protected] (Ilsa9) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 26 Feb 2004 19:12:57
GMT Subject: Re: snipping to change meaning, and misattributing Path: kermit newsfeed-
east.nntpserver.com nntpserver.com priapus.visi.com orange.octanews.net news-out.visi.com
petbe.visi.com news.octanews.net nntp1.roc.gblx.net nntp.gblx.net nntp.gblx.net ngpeer.news.aol.com
audrey-m1.news.aol.com not-for-mail

>> Exactl;y the point. Jan snips to change meaning.
>
>She did not make that post and never even saw it.

Are you referring to the post wherein Rod says "What pathetic pieces of **** you two boys are,
Forgive me if I ask are you both Jewish?"

[Reply: In her response in this thread, I thought she was saying that Mark MD wrote that. Clarity on
the matter has flown out the window. As long as posts which appear to be from her are by someone
else, there is no way of verifying any of this - of who said what.]

Or the one where Jan says "Little do you know about the 10 Commandments, Jew Boy?"

If neither, is it the one where Mark MD asked Jan if using a racial slur instead of a religious slur
was wrong to do. He used the "N" word as an example. In response, Jan wrote, in Caps, that Mark used
the "N" word and implied that he was a racist.

Jan has made many, many snips to change meaning. If you'd like a few good examples, I'll be glad to
oblige. Heck, check any reply she has made to Peter Bowditch in the past year and you'll find a "treasure-
trove" of hits!

----------------
----------------

Reply: How to know for certain which of those she herself made, and which were made by others? The
one with the caps - how to know if she made it anyway?

And even if that one was hers (and I have no way of knowing), apparently some are not.

This makes debating someone's posts rather farcical, doesn't it? - when they may not have even been
written by that poster.

[please excuse the inserted responses: sorting out newsservers, and my regular news reader, http://news-
reader.org has suddenly disappeared; google takes up to a day to refresh, so I am copying and
pasting in scraps, if and where I find a post that I'd like to reply to at that time.]

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Right there is part of the problem Toby. You should know by now that IIsa9 is a trouble maker, and
> the majority of
posts
> by him are meant to aggrevate.
>
> Furthmore he is Andrew Kingoff.
>
> I guess you aren't aware that other posters have impersonated me.
>
> Andrew Kingoff is on aol, he is allow 7 screen names.
>
> I made no post today under Cyberstalker *gang*
>
> If you do a search, you will find this post made yesterday as well.
>
> That should show you the desperation and dishonesty of Andrew Kingoff.
>
> But I thank you, because he will be reported to aol for impersonation.

Bearing false witness again, Jan? Guess the sanctity of the 10 commandments isn't that important to
you after all, is it?

"toby jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> From: "Mark Probert-February 26, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> Newsgroups:
> misc.health.alternative Subject: Re: snipping to change meaning, and misattributing Date: Thu, 26
> Feb 2004 14:32:41 GMT NNTP-Posting-Host: 68.194.64.219 NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004
> 09:32:41 EST Path: kermit newsfeed-east.nntpserver.com nntpserver.com news3.optonline.net
> news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net.POSTED not-for-mail
>

> "toby jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
> > >Subject: Re: Biblical lesson for Jan From: WB [email protected] Date: 2/25/2004 10:37 AM
> > >Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
> > >

> > > I have never snipped to change the meaning. I don't play nonsense
games,
> rather I am straight forward.
> >

> > Yet this post was made a few hours ago: From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups:
> > misc.health.alternative Date: 25 Feb 2004 00:51:54 GMT References: <20040224171733.08817.00000311@mb-
> > m13.aol.com> Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Cyberstalker *gang* Message-ID:
> > <[email protected]>
> >

> > >From: [email protected] (Ilsa9)
> >
> > >What pathetic pieces of **** you two boys are, Forgive me if I ask are you both Jewish?
> > >
> > Mark MD
> >
> > >****er
> >
> > ------------
> >

> > "Never snips to change meaning" has taken the ethnic slur by an unattributed ally and has
> > snipped so that those words appear to have been made by a named MD.
> >
> > And then has further snipped to include a word which was being discussed __as a word__, in terms
> > of usage of that word. By snipping the context, the meaning of the original statement is hidden
> > while the prejudice which the word alone represents is projected.
>
> ----
>
> > Exactl;y the point. Jan snips to change meaning.
>
> She did not make that post and never even saw it.

So she claims. However, she has intentionally snipped to change meaning inthe past, and has a long
track record of doing so.

You can choose to beleive her, if you wish, but, AFAIAC, she has the credibility of George W. Bush.

"toby jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> From: [email protected] (Ilsa9) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 26 Feb 2004 19:12:57
> GMT Subject: Re: snipping to change meaning, and misattributing Path: kermit newsfeed-
> east.nntpserver.com nntpserver.com priapus.visi.com orange.octanews.net news-out.visi.com
> petbe.visi.com news.octanews.net nntp1.roc.gblx.net nntp.gblx.net nntp.gblx.net
> ngpeer.news.aol.com audrey-m1.news.aol.com not-for-mail
>
> >> Exactl;y the point. Jan snips to change meaning.
> >
> >She did not make that post and never even saw it.
> >

> Are you referring to the post wherein Rod says "What pathetic pieces of **** you two boys are,
> Forgive me if I ask are you both Jewish?"
>
> [Reply: In her response in this thread, I thought she was saying that Mark MD wrote that. Clarity
> on the matter has flown out the window. As long as posts which appear to be from her are by
> someone else, there is no way of verifying any of this - of who said what.]

Jan makes that claim and has yet to prove it.

> Or the one where Jan says "Little do you know about the 10 Commandments, Jew Boy?"
>
> If neither, is it the one where Mark MD asked Jan if using a racial slur instead of a religious
> slur was wrong to do. He used the "N" word as an example. In response, Jan wrote, in Caps, that
> Mark used the "N" word and implied that he was a racist.
>
> Jan has made many, many snips to change meaning. If you'd like a few good examples, I'll be glad
> to oblige. Heck, check any reply she has made to Peter Bowditch in the past year and you'll find a
> "treasure-trove" of hits!
>
> ----------------
> ----------------
>
> Reply: How to know for certain which of those she herself made, and which were made by others? The
> one with the caps - how to know if she made it anyway?

When you use a newsreader which properly attributes (in this post, yours did not) then who said what
is easy to determine, unless intentionally interfered with.

On 26 Feb 2004 19:12:57 GMT, [email protected] (Ilsa9) wrote:

>Heck, check any reply she has made to Peter Bowditch in the past year and you'll find a "treasure-
>trove" of hits!

More like Not-So-Golden Oldies

:-]]
--

Take out the G'RBAGE to reply
[email protected]

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote...............

................ I have NEVER
> snipped to change the meaning.

Simply not a true statement. Multiple examples have been given this week. We all know it, why
the denial?

Please remember not to respond to me in MHA

carabelli

[email protected] (Jan) wrote:

<snip - wouldn't want to be accused of not mentioning it>

>No, I have not. I have made many snips just as everyone does, I have NEVER snipped to change
>the meaning.

<snip - wouldn't want to be accused of not mentioning it>

My office is a mess. Not only is my screen covered with coffee but there are shards from the casing
of my Bullshitometer all over the desk, and even a couple stuck in the ceiling. I was lucky my head
was in the right position at the time otherwise the splinter which nicked my ear might have hit me
in the eye. My book case was knocked over by the blast and one of Dr Barrett's books is jamming the
wheels of my chair.

I'll just go back and read it again.

Yes, Jan really did say:

>No, I have not. I have made many snips just as everyone does, I have NEVER snipped to change
>the meaning.

Cue Jan to accuse me of snipping to change the meaning, even though I didn't do anything of the
sort. Cue Jan to accuse me of lying in that last sentence.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

"Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>
> <snip - wouldn't want to be accused of not mentioning it>
>
> >No, I have not. I have made many snips just as everyone does, I have
NEVER
> >snipped to change the meaning.
>
> <snip - wouldn't want to be accused of not mentioning it>
>
> My office is a mess. Not only is my screen covered with coffee but there are shards from the
> casing of my Bullshitometer all over the desk, and even a couple stuck in the ceiling. I was lucky
> my head was in the right position at the time otherwise the splinter which nicked my ear might
> have hit me in the eye. My book case was knocked over by the blast and one of Dr Barrett's books
> is jamming the wheels of my chair.
>
> I'll just go back and read it again.
>
> Yes, Jan really did say:
>
> >No, I have not. I have made many snips just as everyone does, I have
NEVER
> >snipped to change the meaning.
>
> Cue Jan to accuse me of snipping to change the meaning, even though I didn't do anything of the
> sort. Cue Jan to accuse me of lying in that last sentence.

Peter, allow me to ask this question....

Since it is well documented that Jan does not understand what she reads..how can one determine if
she is snipping to change meaning, when she never got the meaning in the first place???

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:55:58 GMT, "Mark Probert-February 26, 2004"
<Mark [email protected]> wrote:

>Since it is well documented that Jan does not understand what she reads.

Objection. Assumes facts not in evidence. I think it is hardly clear that Jan does not understand
what she reads. In fact there is evidence that she understands far more than she purports to
understand. Jan is deceitful and manipulative. Much of her deceit has to do with feigning not
understanding what people post.

You see there is much evidence that Jan *pretends* not to understand because she realizes that she
cannot logically refute the statements made by various people. Her favorite tactic is to discredit
the person, who she cannot refute, by make false accusations against them. Her false accusation of
choice is to call someone a liar in the hope that this label will stick and people will not believe
what they say. The real liar is Jan Drew. But lying is just the tip of the iceberg for this evil and
despicable person.

"Mark Probert-February 26, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message news:<x5t%[email protected]>...
> "toby jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > From: "Mark Probert-February 26, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> Newsgroups:
> > misc.health.alternative Subject: Re: snipping to change meaning, and misattributing Date: Thu,
> > 26 Feb 2004 14:32:41 GMT NNTP-Posting-Host: 68.194.64.219 NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004
> > 09:32:41 EST Path: kermit newsfeed-east.nntpserver.com nntpserver.com news3.optonline.net
> > news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net.POSTED not-for-mail
> >

> > "toby jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

> > > Yet this post was made a few hours ago: From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups:
> > > misc.health.alternative Date: 25 Feb 2004 00:51:54 GMT References: <20040224171733.08817.00000311@mb-
> > > m13.aol.com> Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Cyberstalker *gang* Message-ID:
> > > <[email protected]>

> > > Mark MD

> > > ------------
> > >

> > > "Never snips to change meaning" has taken the ethnic slur by an unattributed ally and has
> > > snipped so that those words appear to have been made by a named MD.
> > >
> > > And then has further snipped to include a word which was being discussed __as a word__, in
> > > terms of usage of that word. By snipping the context, the meaning of the original statement is
> > > hidden while the prejudice which the word alone represents is projected.
> >
> > ----
> >
> > > Exactl;y the point. Jan snips to change meaning.
> >
> > She did not make that post and never even saw it.
>
> So she claims. However, she has intentionally snipped to change meaning inthe past, and has a long
> track record of doing so.
>
> You can choose to beleive her, if you wish, but, AFAIAC, she has the credibility of George
> W. Bush.

At the time the statement was made, I thought that it would be easily shown and proven.
Apparently not?

Then is there any way to settle it, - to verify whether the post was or was not made from
her computer?

Here is a link to the post in question:

http://tinyurl.com/2gte5

ttp://groups.google.com/groups?q=cyberstalker+*gang*+group:misc.health.alternative&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
8&group=misc.health.alternative&selm=20040224195154.19410.00000370%40mb-m16.aol.com&rnum=2

"toby jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Mark Probert-February 26, 2004" <Mark [email protected]>
wrote in message news:<x5t%[email protected]>...
> > "toby jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > From: "Mark Probert-February 26, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> Newsgroups:
> > > misc.health.alternative Subject: Re: snipping to change meaning, and misattributing Date: Thu,
> > > 26 Feb 2004 14:32:41 GMT NNTP-Posting-Host: 68.194.64.219 NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004
> > > 09:32:41 EST Path: kermit newsfeed-east.nntpserver.com nntpserver.com news3.optonline.net
> > > news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net.POSTED not-for-mail
> > >

> > > "toby jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

the

> > > ----

> > > She did not make that post and never even saw it.
> >
> > So she claims. However, she has intentionally snipped to change meaning inthe past, and has a
> > long track record of doing so.
> >
> > You can choose to beleive her, if you wish, but, AFAIAC, she has the credibility of George
> > W. Bush.
>
> At the time the statement was made, I thought that it would be easily shown and proven.
> Apparently not?
>
> Then is there any way to settle it, - to verify whether the post was or was not made from her
> computer?
>
> Here is a link to the post in question:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2gte5

ttp://groups.google.com/groups?q=cyberstalker+*gang*+group:misc.health.alternative&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
8&group=misc.health.alternative&selm=20040224195154.19410.00000370%40mb-m16.aol.com&rnum=2

I choose not to go wade through a thread with Janian drivel all over the place. I havce seen her
snip to change meaning too many times to have the slightest doubt about her antics.

Look at the way she sips out a portion of the charter. Read the entire paragraph and see how the
meaning is changed. I have posted it several times. Look it up.