Snohomish County

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Jordan Stewart, Mar 26, 2004.

  1. I live in Mukilteo,Wa. I was wondering there are any
    running/training groups some what by me. The only ones I
    found are either in seattle,Issaquah, or Bellingham.

    Tags:

  2. Phil M.

    Phil M. Guest

    "JORDAN STEWART" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > I live in Mukilteo,Wa. I was wondering there are any
    > running/training groups some what by me. The only ones I
    > found are either in seattle,Issaquah, or Bellingham.

    The best source for this type of information will be your
    local running specialty store.

    Phil M.

  3. Macelroy

    Macelroy Guest

    I would look for your nearest college. Washington State
    University or Univeristy of Washington, I was there and
    competed against those schools in the past. Washington State
    had tremendous runners but man is that place ever out in the
    boonies. See if the track coach would let you run with the
    team or if he knew of some slower runners that would run
    with you. For bad weather, I know that Washington State
    University has an indoor track which is 200 meters but that
    might be too far away from you. Don't know if the University
    of Washington has an indoor track. But those would be
    excellent places to search for running groups.

    news:<[email protected]>...