snow! or vanila ice!? nah just a ****ing singlespeed...

mr chris

Guest
http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/phaseonesinglespeedforallyoursingles
peedingneeds.html?1100059861967

ok, got some pics up, been to busy going out for a ride before to much snow.
planning a ride on saturday in toronto... do some ravine riding, then head
downtown for food, beer, and some urban. annnnd carla? you still out there?
check out my singlespeed... anyway whats the scoop about the penn state
SSW05 that sounds like a road trip...

mr chris
a studded thong for all of your traction needs

---

<mr chris
anyway whats the scoop about the penn state
SSW05 that sounds like a road trip...

mr chris>

We are definetly thinking about that road trip... May end up being an AMB east road trip as it was brought to my attention by another AMBer...
AMB road trip... wouldn't that be aces?

---> Jimbo(san)

"mr chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/phaseonesinglespeedforallyoursingles
> peedingneeds.html?1100059861967
>
> ok, got some pics up, been to busy going out for a ride before to much

snow.
> planning a ride on saturday in toronto... do some ravine riding, then head
> downtown for food, beer, and some urban. annnnd carla? you still out

there?
> check out my singlespeed... anyway whats the scoop about the penn state
> SSW05 that sounds like a road trip...

I'm still here. I can't get your link to work. Bring the crew down to PA.
There's plenty of riding do to there...all other AMB'rs are welcome to
join...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!