Snow way

Regalia

Jan 8, 2016
U.S.A
My father told me someone was trying to ride a bike through snow. It had to be at least seven to nine inches tall or more. I thought it was hilarious. The antics the news channels catch lol. The man ended up picking his bike up for the rest of the way to his destination. My dad said and I quote, "If you can't drive a car through it, what makes you think you can ride a bike through it?"

During our storm the other day I saw somebody walking with his. We got 3 feet of snow so I don't know where he though was going where that wouldn't be the case.

Someone on my road got stuck in his car. He was in a curve! When I looked out the window, he wasn't in his vehicle. I waited a few minutes, and here he comes with a shovel. He got it out after backing up and pulling forward twice. He rolled up the road, only to come back an hour later. He got stuck in almost the same spot coming back. :rolleyes:

My dad tried to push a bike through the snow and nearly fell over today. Haha. You never know how deep snow is until you try to shovel out a driveway. I only had one shovel so my cousin dug while I picked up the chunks left behind. We made a dent. Progress, but I don't think it was good enough. :(

Perfect quote from your dad. So true. Why people think they can do these things is beyond me!