Snow!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Chris Heys, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. Chris Heys

    Chris Heys Guest

    Crikey, just opened curtains to a good deal of snow here in
    Coventry. Given that the last time it snowed here the
    gritters were abit late, my commute should be more
    intresting than usual. Time to put those
    2.1" tires to use!

    Best of luck everyone!

    Chris

    Tags:

  2. Davidr

    Davidr Guest

    "Chris Heys" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Crikey, just opened curtains to a good deal of snow here.
    > ><Time to put those 2.1" tires to use!

    Don't understand that. Narrow tyres will cut in better?
    Wide is better for floating on top, such as on mud or
    loose gravel.

  3. Chris Heys

    Chris Heys Guest

    On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 19:46:24 -0000, "DavidR" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Chris Heys" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    >> Crikey, just opened curtains to a good deal of snow here.
    >> ><Time to put those 2.1" tires to use!
    >
    >Don't understand that. Narrow tyres will cut in better?
    >Wide is better for floating on top, such as on mud or
    >loose gravel.

    yeah I guess so... snow was over pretty quick
    unfortunatly :-(

    Cheers, Chris