Snowshoe poster (poser) child.

Michael Dart

Guest
Finally got some pics of me taken last fall riding DH at Snowshoe. They were taken by one of the
marketing guys there and could be used for promotional materials for next season. Which is why there
are 'spectators' posed around the rock jumps.

http://www.pbase.com/mrdart/snowhoe_dh_03

Mike

"Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Finally got some pics of me taken last fall riding DH at Snowshoe. They were taken by one of the
> marketing guys there and could be used for promotional materials for next season. Which is why
> there are
'spectators'
> posed around the rock jumps.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/mrdart/snowhoe_dh_03
>
> Mike

What MRP are you running? How has it been treating you? We're looking at getting a couple of E.13
chain devices...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

In news:[email protected],
Carla A-G <[email protected]> typed:
> "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Finally got some pics of me taken last fall riding DH at Snowshoe. They were taken by one of the
>> marketing guys there and could be used for promotional materials for next season. Which is why
>> there are 'spectators' posed around the rock jumps.
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/mrdart/snowhoe_dh_03
>>
>> Mike
>
> What MRP are you running? How has it been treating you? We're looking at getting a couple of E.13
> chain devices...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

It's the World Cup system II with ISCG boomerang. It works great. The Evil is real nice though. Most
of the folks who have 'em around here like the smoothness of the lexan ring. It slides better over
rocks and logs than aluminimum.

Mike

In news:[email protected],
Michael Dart <[email protected]> typed:
> In news:[email protected], Carla A-G <[email protected]> typed:
>> "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Finally got some pics of me taken last fall riding DH at Snowshoe. They were taken by one of the
>>> marketing guys there and could be used for promotional materials for next season. Which is why
>>> there are 'spectators' posed around the rock jumps.
>>>
>>> http://www.pbase.com/mrdart/snowhoe_dh_03
>>>
>>> Mike
>>
>> What MRP are you running? How has it been treating you? We're looking at getting a couple of E.13
>> chain devices...
>>
>> - CA-G
>>
>> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
>
> It's the World Cup system II with ISCG boomerang. It works great. The Evil is real nice though.
> Most of the folks who have 'em around here like the smoothness of the lexan ring. It slides better
> over rocks and logs than aluminimum.
>
> Mike

I should also mention I have the MRP LRP on my Bullit with a 22/32 ring setup. Works good too.

Mike

Michael Dart wrote:
> Finally got some pics of me taken last fall riding DH at Snowshoe. They were taken by one of the
> marketing guys there and could be used for promotional materials for next season. Which is why
> there are 'spectators' posed around the rock jumps.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/mrdart/snowhoe_dh_03
>
> Mike

Sweet... those are rad.

Now we just need some video footage of you!
--
Slacker

In news:[email protected],
Slacker <[email protected]> typed:
> Michael Dart wrote:
>> Finally got some pics of me taken last fall riding DH at Snowshoe. They were taken by one of the
>> marketing guys there and could be used for promotional materials for next season. Which is why
>> there are 'spectators' posed around the rock jumps.
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/mrdart/snowhoe_dh_03
>>
>> Mike
>

> Sweet... those are rad.
>
> Now we just need some video footage of you!

Sigh...the fans are never satisfied.

Mike

"Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's the World Cup system II with ISCG boomerang. It works great. The
Evil
> is real nice though. Most of the folks who have 'em around here like the smoothness of the lexan
> ring. It slides better over rocks and logs than aluminimum.

Its also lighter too, I'm looking to take a some weight off the drivetrain.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I should also mention I have the MRP LRP on my Bullit with a 22/32 ring setup. Works good too.

I thought you couldn't use the LRP on raised chainstay bikes? Guess I'm wrong.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!