Snozza's Bike Stolen!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Hippy, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Hippy

    Hippy Guest

    Tags:

  2. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Sheezz, after all the hard work Kristjan's done organising great cycling events like the Kona 24! Not bloody fair :mad:

    Hope justice prevails and pedally safely returns home.

  3. Al User

    Al User Guest

    Anyone been out to the re-cycler's in Moorabbin lately?

    Al

    cfsmtb wrote:
    > Sheezz, after all the hard work Kristjan's done organising great cycling events like the Kona 24!
    > Not bloody fair :mad:
    >
    > Hope justice prevails and pedally safely returns home.
    >

    > --

  4. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    Damn!

    take my woman, take my car, just dont toucha da bike!!!

    What's unusual about the suspension cap?
    just in case I do happen to see it...