So did you all watch Belleville Rendez-Vous?

>And wasn't it magical?

It was - I enjoyed as much as the first time - looking at all the stuff in the backgound..

Cheers, helen s

fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> And wasn't it magical?

I thought it dragged a bit once they got to Belleville, but the beginning was good.

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 23:41:28 +0100, Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]>
wrote:

>And wasn't it magical?

We watched it a bit later on. No one fell asleep, so it must have been enjoyable. The dog was the
star :) Cheers Richard

Please remove THIS if replying

"Richard M" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 23:41:28 +0100, Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >And wasn't it magical?
> >

> We watched it a bit later on. No one fell asleep, so it must have been enjoyable. The dog was the
> star :)

No, the Grandmother was the star ! Did you you see the way she trued that wheel !

Graham

> Cheers Richard
>
> Please remove THIS if replying

> The dog was the star :)

Bruno - as per his dream where his doggie cheeks are open in the wind, is decorating my PC desktop
right now.

Bruno was the star of the film, most especially for his toffee-eating technque which allows a toffee
to last an entire transatlantic voyage by pedalo, with Madame Souza running a close second for her
wheel truing technique - followed by the shell-shocked, partially cooked frog who *nearly-but-not-
quite* makes it to freedom... I also doubt I'll be having popcorn anytime soon ;-)

"Graham" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Richard M" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 23:41:28 +0100, Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >And wasn't it magical?
> > >

> > We watched it a bit later on. No one fell asleep, so it must have been enjoyable. The dog was
> > the star :)
>
> No, the Grandmother was the star ! Did you you see the way she trued that wheel !

Absolutely. Grandmere was excellent, if a little terrifying.

Loved the Belleville hoods in their streched bonnet deux chevaux - wonderful.

;; When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 14:05:02 GMT, Simon Brooke <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Absolutely. Grandmere was excellent, if a little terrifying.

Peep, peep, peep, peep. :)

--
Dave...

Dave Kahn scribed with passion and wit:

> On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 14:05:02 GMT, Simon Brooke <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Absolutely. Grandmere was excellent, if a little terrifying.
>
> Peep, peep, peep, peep. :)

Was this something on TV? If so, no.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> And wasn't it magical?

I haven't seen it yet, its on again tonight though (23:40)

"MSeries" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> > And wasn't it magical?
>
> I haven't seen it yet, its on again tonight though (23:40)

thanks for that (manic search through teletext then paper then phonecall to friend with digibox
ensues! it's on BBC4) :) Martin

Grrrr! Mised it on Xmo day due to being ****** and forgot to set the vid last night due to
being stupid.

DVD is on pre-order...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Dave Larrington wrote:
> Grrrr! Mised it on Xmo day due to being ****** and forgot to set the vid last night due to
> being stupid.
>
> DVD is on pre-order...

Mrs MSeries videoed it for me (hopefully) as we were too knackered to stay up ! Just returned from
Lapland yesterday afternoon