so Frigo's out....

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tjp, Mar 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tjp

Tjp Guest

...with stomach problems when he leads the race...oh and there's also a drug test in the morning.
    Coincidence? I think not. TJP

Tags:

2. Bart

Bart Guest

why not?

I also had stomachal problems after taking in my whole Davitamon set yesterday evening.

BART

3. Jeff Jones

Jeff Jones Guest

"Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > why not?
    >
    > I also had stomachal problems after taking in my whole Davitamon set yesterday evening.

You must have a cast iron stomach. I can only handle one blue and one white pill at a time.

cheers, Jeff

4. TJP wrote:
    > ...with stomach problems when he leads the race...oh and there's also a drug test in the morning.
    > Coincidence? I think not. TJP

http://www.procycling.com/news_main.asp?newsId=4344 Fassa Bortolo were one of four teams that were
    required to give blood tests early in the day, prior to the transfer from Nimes to the start of
    stage five in Aix. All 31 riders riders tested were given the all-clear, including Frigo.

5. Keith

Keith Guest

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:32:34 -0500, Patrick Brittain <[email protected]> wrote:

>TJP wrote:
    >> ...with stomach problems when he leads the race...oh and there's also a drug test in the morning.
    >> Coincidence? I think not. TJP
    >
    >http://www.procycling.com/news_main.asp?newsId=4344 Fassa Bortolo were one of four teams that were
    >required to give blood tests early in the day, prior to the transfer from Nimes to the start of
    >stage five in Aix. All 31 riders riders tested were given the all-clear, including Frigo.

Which isn't saying much...

6. Tom Kunich

Tom Kunich Guest

"TJP" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > ...with stomach problems when he leads the race...oh and there's
    also
    > a drug test in the morning. Coincidence? I think not.

Since he had to take a drug test already why would he be worried?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.