So Has Anyone Tried Out Huffy's Recumbent Bicycle?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by NYC XYZ, Mar 18, 2006.

  1. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    It's just a comfort bike with a back, but the crank is a bit more
    forward of the seat, and it's cheap! My local Sports Authority doesn't
    have one, though.

    Tags:

  2. Ken C. M.

    Ken C. M. Guest

    NYC XYZ wrote:
    > It's just a comfort bike with a back, but the crank is a bit more
    > forward of the seat, and it's cheap! My local Sports Authority doesn't
    > have one, though.

    Haven't tried one, but those crank forward bikes are gaining popularity.
    But I wouldn't ride a Huffy unless it was dark out and it was the only
    thing available.

    Ken
    --
    You never have the wind with you - either it is against you or you're
    having a good day. ~Daniel Behrman, The Man Who Loved Bicycles

    Homepage: http://www.bikesandmoreonline.com/