So Has Anyone Tried Out Huffy's Recumbent Bicycle?

NYC XYZ

Guest
It's just a comfort bike with a back, but the crank is a bit more
forward of the seat, and it's cheap! My local Sports Authority doesn't
have one, though.

NYC XYZ wrote:
> It's just a comfort bike with a back, but the crank is a bit more
> forward of the seat, and it's cheap! My local Sports Authority doesn't
> have one, though.

Haven't tried one, but those crank forward bikes are gaining popularity.
But I wouldn't ride a Huffy unless it was dark out and it was the only
thing available.

Ken
--
You never have the wind with you - either it is against you or you're
having a good day. ~Daniel Behrman, The Man Who Loved Bicycles

Homepage: http://www.bikesandmoreonline.com/