So, how was that S. FL Bacchetta rally?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Carol Cohen, Feb 3, 2003.

  1. Carol Cohen

    Carol Cohen Guest

    Cold, huh?

    C.C., who enjoyed the brisk temperatures during her FL biking visit

    Tags:

  2. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    Carol Cohen wrote:

    > Cold, huh?
    >
    > C.C., who enjoyed the brisk temperatures during her FL biking visit

    Yes, cold, but not nearly so cold as the two previous nights I had spent freezing in a B & B in Key
    West where the only heat they have is what the gods provide them with. No heat in the room
    what-so-ever. Needless to say, the gods were mocking me, since I had come there from Toronto.
    Fortunately I stayed in the Miami area long enough to enjoy some nice, warm beach walks on Key
    Biscayne. And a hotel with heat.

    (BTW Key West is not worth the trip.)

    John Riley

  3. Pretty CHILLY, but not enough to keep me from whipping out my MasterCard and SHAMELESSLY plunk down
    a down payment for a Bacchetta Aero! I almost had wear a bib, to keep from DROOLING all over the
    Bacchetta bikes! Surprisingly I really enjoyed both the Corsa and Strada rides; but in the end, had
    to go for my 3rd. Ti. bike... :-0 EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON,
    Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

    "Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA6410DE.43D23%[email protected]...
    > Cold, huh?
    >
    > C.C., who enjoyed the brisk temperatures during her FL biking visit

  4. Harv

    Harv Guest