So I joined the "Bomberhood'.....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Brian L. Schiel, Mar 16, 2003.

  1. I don't know if this term is around amb any more, but I just bought a new fork... I upgraded,
    improved my dyeing 99 SID XC, for a sweet Marzocchi MX Pro
    w/ETA... All I can say it is such a better fork than the old SID. So now I can say, that I am part
    of the "BomberHood"... Going to give it a try next weekend in the Springdale, St. George, Virgin
    area! Brian "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb
    http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Brian L. Schiele" <mt[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I don't know if this term is around amb any more, but I just bought a new fork... I upgraded,
    > improved my dyeing 99 SID XC, for a sweet Marzocchi MX Pro
    > w/ETA... All I can say it is such a better fork than the old SID. So now I can say, that I am part
    > of the "BomberHood"... Going to give it a try next weekend in the Springdale, St. George, Virgin
    > area! Brian "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb
    > http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian

    Congrats and welcome to da hood!

    BTW, you have some very nice pix....great eye.
    --
    Slacker

  3. Bloocow

    Bloocow Guest

    "Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I don't know if this term is around amb any more, but I just bought a new fork... I upgraded,
    > improved my dyeing 99 SID XC, for a sweet Marzocchi MX Pro
    > w/ETA... All I can say it is such a better fork than the old SID. So now I can say, that I am part
    > of the "BomberHood"... Going to give it a try next weekend in the Springdale, St. George, Virgin
    > area! Brian "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb
    > http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian

    Hope you have a great ride mtbschiele! and great pics, as Slacker said.

    bloocow.

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I don't know if this term is around amb any more, but I just bought a new fork... I upgraded,
    > improved my dyeing 99 SID XC, for a sweet Marzocchi MX Pro
    > w/ETA... All I can say it is such a better fork than the old SID. So now I can say, that I am part
    > of the "BomberHood"... Going to give it a try next weekend in the Springdale, St. George, Virgin
    > area! Brian "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb
    > http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian

    Of course the 'Hood is still alive and well. You freak.

    JD

  5. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    "Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I don't know if this term is around amb any more, but I just bought a new fork... I upgraded,
    > improved my dyeing 99 SID XC, for a sweet Marzocchi MX Pro
    > w/ETA... All I can say it is such a better fork than the old SID. So now I can say, that I am part
    > of the "BomberHood"... Going to give it a try next weekend in the Springdale, St. George, Virgin
    > area! Brian "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb
    > http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian

    Welcome, brother. Steel trumps plastic every time.

    Paladin

  6. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Paladin wrote:

    > Welcome, brother. Steel trumps plastic every time.

    Ah ah, death to you :)

  7. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:37:42 -0700, "Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian

    Condolences, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is,
    the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]

  8. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  9. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 01:31:08 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:37:42 -0700, "Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian
    >> >

    >> Condolences, Bill
    >

    >http://www.cleovoulou.com/images/safari2001/ostrich.jpg

    Damn you and that ostrich. lol.

    :-]

  10. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:37:42 -0700, "Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >"I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian
    > >

    > Condolences, Bill

    Actually Bill, don't get a Marzocchi. You will become as rabid about the fork as you are about SS
    and disk brakes. I don't think we could stand it.

    Mike - and I think we're fresh out of crow. ;^)

  11. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > >> Condolences, Bill
    > >

    > >http://www.cleovoulou.com/images/safari2001/ostrich.jpg
    >
    > Damn you and that ostrich. lol.
    >

    > Peace, Bill

    BTW, next time you're in "there," don't do this again
    http://bullpup.lib.unca.edu/library/images/ostrich.gif ....it only encourages them!
    --
    Slacker

  12. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:33:55 -0500, "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:37:42 -0700, "Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian
    >> >

    >> Condolences, Bill
    >
    >Actually Bill, don't get a Marzocchi. You will become as rabid about the fork as you are about SS
    >and disk brakes. I don't think we could stand it.
    >
    >Mike - and I think we're fresh out of crow. ;^)

    lol ... very good, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that
    is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]

  13. Thanks all! Glad to see that some of the old guys are still around.. BloCow, Paladin, JD. Thanks for
    your comments on my little website too... Version 2.0 coming soon!! Brian
    --
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian
    news:[email protected]...