So I went to AZ a few weeks back. ~VIDEO~

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by P E T E F A G E, Mar 28, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On 28 Mar 2003 19:41:14 GMT, P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
    > ...and here's some video to prove it.
    >
    > Special thanks to Marc for most of the handcam footage
    >
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/az03.mpg

    Excellent, some really good riding - and some great shots of outstading climbing. That guy with the
    red-orange roadie outfit (in Milagrosa or South Mountain?) was really impressive (his riding, not
    his outfit).

  3. "BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | On 28 Mar 2003 19:41:14 GMT, P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
    | > ...and here's some video to prove it.
    | >
    | > Special thanks to Marc for most of the handcam footage
    | >
    | > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/az03.mpg
    |
    | Excellent, some really good riding - and some great shots of outstading climbing. That guy with
    | the red-orange roadie outfit (in Milagrosa or South Mountain?) was really impressive (his riding,
    | not his outfit).

    That was Kevin, on the lower Waterfall on National.

    Word is that he cleaned the entire thing a few days earlier.

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  4. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On 28 Mar 2003 21:40:44 GMT, P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:

    > That was Kevin, on the lower Waterfall on National.
    >
    > Word is that he cleaned the entire thing a few days earlier.

    He's my new hero. Sorry, JD. ;-)

    Hell, it scared me just riding DOWN the waterfall! (that is, assuming I know what part of the trail
    is called the "waterfall", but I've always guessed it was the part at the very bottom)

  5. "BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | On 28 Mar 2003 21:40:44 GMT, P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
    |
    | > That was Kevin, on the lower Waterfall on National.
    | >
    | > Word is that he cleaned the entire thing a few days earlier.
    |
    | He's my new hero. Sorry, JD. ;-)

    He's actually a fellow brother of the toe clip mafia and one of JD's buddies as well.

    The Waterfall is between the Mormon/National Junction and Buena Vista.

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  6. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

  7. Tj

    Tj Guest

  8. Bill Porter

    Bill Porter Guest

    On 28 Mar 2003 19:41:14 GMT, "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >...and here's some video to prove it.
    >
    >Special thanks to Marc for most of the handcam footage
    >
    >http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/az03.mpg

    Very good stuff as usual. Thanks for the reality check on my technical skills (lack there
    of) level :)

    Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

  9. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > ...and here's some video to prove it.
    >
    > Special thanks to Marc for most of the handcam footage
    >
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/az03.mpg

    Of course, homeboy Tiggerider is showing his Fruitian mug all over in
    it. How com you didn't add his "loop" on the Waterfall in it? He says he did quite the graceful
    toeclip dismount that did our little mafia proud. Kickass vid and great soundtrack (as ususal).

    JD

  10. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > | On 28 Mar 2003 21:40:44 GMT, P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
    > |
    > | > That was Kevin, on the lower Waterfall on National.
    > | >
    > | > Word is that he cleaned the entire thing a few days earlier.
    > |
    > | He's my new hero. Sorry, JD. ;-)
    >
    > He's actually a fellow brother of the toe clip mafia and one of JD's buddies as well.
    >
    > The Waterfall is between the Mormon/National Junction and Buena Vista.

    I say it all of the time, if gravity would let him, Kevin could climb straight up a tree on a
    mountain bike. He did say that he cleaned it (up the Waterfall) the day before and when Kevin says
    that, you can bet it's the truth.

    He was just at the Shack and said he hurt his back today. Tomorrow I'm going to kick his ass when we
    ride in the afternoon, just as he took advantage of my injury last February in San Jorge and kicked
    my ass for 4 days. What are friends for?

    JD