So i went to the show today...

Jon Bond

Guest
THE GUN SHOW! (FLEX!)

So I got a personal trainer about 5 weeks ago, and started my weight training 3 weeks ago. Since I
started weight training, I've packed on at least 4 pounds.

oh yeah, and I got a new camera too, so its a good excuse to fool around with the self timer!

http://www.pbase.com/jonbond/grr

Yeah, it ain't big, but its a helluva lot more than I had before - especially after sitting around
for 2-3 months after my crash last semester, where I lost a ton of muscle.

I figure if i con't mention it again in a few weeks people will bug me - it'll be good motivation to
keep going. besides the fact its making me buff.

Jon "Gunshow" Bond

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:08:24 GMT, Jon Bond wrote:
> THE GUN SHOW! (FLEX!)

As a librarian once said in response to my selected material: "oh, my".

> So I got a personal trainer about 5 weeks ago, and started my weight training 3 weeks ago. Since I
> started weight training, I've packed on at least 4 pounds.

Doesn't sound like much, but you gotta remember for Jon that's like 5-10%. ;-)

"BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:08:24 GMT, Jon Bond wrote:
> > THE GUN SHOW! (FLEX!)
>
> As a librarian once said in response to my selected material: "oh, my".
>
> > So I got a personal trainer about 5 weeks ago, and started my weight training 3 weeks ago. Since
> > I started weight training, I've packed on
at
> > least 4 pounds.
>
> Doesn't sound like much, but you gotta remember for Jon that's like 5-10%. ;-)
>
> --
> -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

haha, very funny you. Its closer to 3%.... actually, pretty dead on 3%.

But before you make fun of me for being skinny, remember that my bodyfat percentage is 6% - so watch
it or I'll call ya all fat tubs o' lard!

And yeah, I've been doing lots of leg stuff too... very little cardio at the moment, because as my
trainer said "With your metabolism, you start doing lots of cardio and you'd need to live in the
dining hall to not lose weight" - but thats what summer's for!

Jon "I almost got arrested the other day... for CONCEALED WEAPONS!" Bond

Jon Bond stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
> THE GUN SHOW! (FLEX!)
>
> So I got a personal trainer about 5 weeks ago, and started my weight training 3 weeks ago. Since I
> started weight training, I've packed on at least 4 pounds.
>
> oh yeah, and I got a new camera too, so its a good excuse to fool around with the self timer!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/jonbond/grr

very good what about the tricetps. Go Jon, I was alwyas a sucker for that "sapling" look in my
younger days.

penny

Jon Bond wrote:
> THE GUN SHOW! (FLEX!)
>
> So I got a personal trainer about 5 weeks ago, and started my weight training 3 weeks ago. Since I
> started weight training, I've packed on at least 4 pounds.
>
> oh yeah, and I got a new camera too, so its a good excuse to fool around with the self timer!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/jonbond/grr

That spaghetti ain't done yet!

Bill "damned lean kids" S.

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:08:24 +0000, Jon Bond wrote:

> So I got a personal trainer about 5 weeks ago, and started my weight training 3 weeks ago. Since I
> started weight training, I've packed on at least 4 pounds.

I put that on during a good beer and pizza session :)

> oh yeah, and I got a new camera too, so its a good excuse to fool around with the self timer!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/jonbond/grr

Stacked!

Check out this guy: http://www.johnstonefitness.com/all/front/m.html

Jon Bond wrote:
> THE GUN SHOW! (FLEX!)
>
> So I got a personal trainer about 5 weeks ago, and started my weight training 3 weeks ago. Since I
> started weight training, I've packed on at least 4 pounds.
>
> oh yeah, and I got a new camera too, so its a good excuse to fool around with the self timer!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/jonbond/grr
>
> Jon "Gunshow" Bond

Cool... why don't you post some pix of her face too. That was your GF's arm, right?!?!?

--
Slacker

> Jon Bond wrote:
> > THE GUN SHOW! (FLEX!)
> >
> > So I got a personal trainer about 5 weeks ago, and started my weight training 3 weeks ago. Since
> > I started weight training, I've packed on at least 4 pounds.
> >
> > oh yeah, and I got a new camera too, so its a good excuse to fool around with the self timer!
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/jonbond/grr
> >
> > Jon "Gunshow" Bond
>

> Cool... why don't you post some pix of her face too. That was your GF's arm, right?!?!?
>
> --
> Slacker

Yeah - that hairy armpit is getting to me though, I gotta convince her to shave one of these days.

Jon "excuse me while I... I mean... my girlfriend cries now ;)" Bond

"

> Cool... why don't you post some pix of her face too. That was your GF's arm, right?!?!?

that was harsh

"gazzer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "
> >
> > Cool... why don't you post some pix of her face too. That was your GF's arm, right?!?!?
>

> that was harsh

Slack knows I can take it. And he feels like he's gotta make himself more manly because he's too
much of a ***** to ride up AND down the hill.

Jon "Rode his bike up to the start of DH courses last fall... and DS courses. And got 3rd
in DS" Bond

gazzer <[email protected]> wrote:
> "
>>
>> Cool... why don't you post some pix of her face too. That was your GF's arm, right?!?!?
>

> that was harsh

...but damn funny, so that makes it okay.

Tom (loves humor at others expense)

Jon Bond <[email protected]> wrote:

> Whatever you say gimpy ;)
>
> Jon "Shoulder Injuries SUCK" Bond

Yeah, at least if it was my knee I coulda talked the doc into giving me one of those temporary
handicapped parking passes. I was walking out of my office the yesterday with my coat on one arm and
draped over the other shoulder. One of my guys said I looked like Col Klink! The indignity!

Tom (never worn a monocle)

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<gWR%[email protected]>...
> > "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<c98%[email protected]>...
> > > THE GUN SHOW! (FLEX!) http://www.pbase.com/jonbond/grr
> >
> > Hey Jon, there's a string hangin' from your sleeve...oh, that's your arm.
> >
> > JD
>
> Man, good thing you told me what it was, I was just about to cut it off.
>
> Looks like you've got some long nasty lookin' fungus growing on your head there, though....
>
> Jon "Give and Take" Bond

That's funny, especially with my 35-10 compliant hair right now.

JD former stick-boy

JD <[email protected]> wrote:

> That's funny, especially with my 35-10 compliant hair right now.
>
> JD former stick-boy

35-10...that's pretty old school JD. Been awhile since I heard that one. That went out about
10 years ago in some unknown reason in a fit of renumbering. To this day, I don't even know
the new one.

Tom (still gets haircut regularly)

"tcmedara" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<7n00c.17185$UU.9780@lakeread01>...
> JD <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > That's funny, especially with my 35-10 compliant hair right now.
> >
> > JD former stick-boy
>
> 35-10...that's pretty old school JD. Been awhile since I heard that one. That went out about 10
> years ago in some unknown reason in a fit of renumbering. To this day, I don't even know the
> new one.

I *am* old school, Tom. I still remember a lot of MAC Reg 3-3 and FAA 7110.65 to this date.

JD