so is Sastre really a raving Xhead?

Fred Marx

Guest
What's with the "binky" he claims it's his daughters... What's next? Glo-Stix?

Fred Marx <[email protected]> wrote in news:bfci83$ao4$1 @terabinaries.xmission.com:

> What's with the "binky" he claims it's his daughters... What's next? Glo-Stix?

LOL... thats what I was thinking. Maybe some Vicks, smart drinks in the bottles, and a whistle?

- Boyd S.

"Boyd Speerschneider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Fred Marx <[email protected]> wrote in news:bfci83$ao4$1 @terabinaries.xmission.com:
>
> > What's with the "binky" he claims it's his daughters... What's next? Glo-Stix?
>
> LOL... thats what I was thinking. Maybe some Vicks, smart drinks in the bottles, and a whistle?
>
> - Boyd S.

I read that he keeps that in his pocket every day to remind him to be careful on descents.

"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...

> "Boyd Speerschneider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Fred Marx <[email protected]> wrote in news:bfci83$ao4$1 @terabinaries.xmission.com:
> >
> > > What's with the "binky" he claims it's his daughters... What's next? Glo-Stix?
> >
> > LOL... thats what I was thinking. Maybe some Vicks, smart drinks in the bottles, and a whistle?
> >
> > - Boyd S.
>
> I read that he keeps that in his pocket every day to remind him to be careful on descents.

Nah, he got that from the movie "Boyz N The Hood".

Dashii

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:37:24 -0700, Dashi Toshii wrote:

> "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected]...
>>
>> "Boyd Speerschneider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > LOL... thats what I was thinking. Maybe some Vicks, smart drinks in the bottles, and a whistle?
>> >
>> > - Boyd S.
>>
>> I read that he keeps that in his pocket every day to remind him to be careful on descents.
>
> Nah, he got that from the movie "Boyz N The Hood".
>
> Dashii

Nah, He's an imageist like that Cervantes dude who wrote some Dime Store Novel called Don Quixote.

Figure out for yourself who the Dummy is.