So its the middle of december...

Nope. 35* and raining today. Miserable compared to yesterday's 65* and partially cloudy. :(

0 F to -8 F with 10-20 mph winds and snow, just a little brisk for my road bike.I'm on a trainer, except for our weekly MTB ride. I did just put 150 screws in my MT bike tires so I'm ready for our wed night ride:D:D:D:D

Farmguy said:
0 F to -8 F with 10-20 mph winds and snow, just a little brisk for my road bike.I'm on a trainer, except for our weekly MTB ride. I did just put 150 screws in my MT bike tires so I'm ready for our wed night ride:D:D:D:D

im ready .... lets hit it

cyberlegend1994 said:
Major snowstorm going on here right now, the 2nd part of a 1-2-3 punch this past week.... :eek:
Yeah, you guys got it bad. I hope all is well now. We had freezing rain on Tuesday Night into Wednesday Morning that coated anything that wasn't salted. It warmed up today(Friday) to the fifties but it rained all morning and then we had scattered rain the rest of the day. It is only supposed to get up to 38 Degrees F tomorrow and then fall to the 20's on Sunday with wind chill temperatures below Zero. I hate winter:mad:. Thank goodness it is supposed to stay dry. I'm dreaming of a brown Christmas:rolleyes:.

My water bottles had ice in them by the end of my ride today. :mad:
I wish I didn't jinx my mild winter...

Currently in the "wonderful" Milwaukee area, it is 2 degrees with a windchill well below zero, plus there is a good combination of ice and snow on the roads. The trainer sure is enjoyable...

if it makes you feel any better i rode in shorts and short sleeves today and the temps were in the mid to high 20's. oh wait you're all talking about degrees F, nevermind ;-p

sympathies from sunny sydney.