So, LBS Guy, how long to true these?

"eddiec" <[email protected]

> hippy Wrote:
> > http://tinyurl.com/4334u
> >
> > hippy

> "it is actually a downhill bike"...
>
> pardon?? skinny tyres, no suspension, no chain device, road pedals,
> calipers, drop bars... that'd be one hell of a downhill experience...

Yeah, not sure what that's about.. maybe they
mean it's so heavy you'd only want to ride it down
hill? :) Jeff J.. where are you?

hippy

eddiec said:
"it is actually a downhill bike"...

pardon?? skinny tyres, no suspension, no chain device, road pedals, calipers, drop bars... that'd be one hell of a downhill experience...
exactly

"Morpheos is actually a downhill bike, designed for one final descent to Hades."

is that irony?

sinus said:
exactly

"Morpheos is actually a downhill bike, designed for one final descent to Hades."

is that irony?

Just the cyclingnews correspondents getting bored again. I must be a real drag, getting to look at bike p0rn all day.

Hippy, you KNOW the thing you do with plastic bike wheels when they get bent is put them in the freezer for a while. Stop trying to bait me.

M"assumes he is the LBS droid Hip is talking about" H

"mfhor" <[email protected]
> Just the cyclingnews correspondents getting bored again. I must be a
> real drag, getting to look at bike p0rn all day.

Yeah.. I really feel for those guys.. :p
(gimme a job! gimme a job!)

> Hippy, you KNOW the thing you do with plastic bike wheels when they get
> bent is put them in the freezer for a while. Stop trying to bait me.

But my freezer isn't that big.. will the fridge do?
Do I need to defrost at some point?

> M"assumes he is the LBS droid Hip is talking about" H

Nup.. it was just a general statement, with no individual
in mind. I prefer to use my own subject lines rather than
steal the cyclingnews ones :)

hippy

mfhor said:
Hippy, you KNOW the thing you do with plastic bike wheels when they get bent is put them in the freezer for a while. Stop trying to bait me.

I'd have to cut up the wheel to get them into the freezer - guess it woulkdn't be a truing issue then!

How about these wheels?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/tech/shows/?id=eicma/part3/em42-pegoretti

"hippy" wrote in message ...
> "aeek" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > How about these wheels?
> >

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/tech/shows/?id=eicma/part3/em42-pegoretti
>
> That's a REALLY nice bike! I don't want
> wood rims but gimme some alu ones anodized
> the same colour, remove the rack, etc..
>
> Actually, just gimme an ss mtb in the same
> colours - that looks cool (never thought I'd
> say that about anything 'cream' or 'brown').
>
> hippy

It's not brown, but it does have similar mudguards

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=48979 scroll about half way down

The Super Girl accessory looks great too, anyone know where I can get one?

Parbs

"Parbs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's not brown, but it does have similar mudguards
> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=48979 scroll about half way down

It was the frame I liked the most. The colour pleased me for
some reason. Mudguards still don't interest me. :)

> The Super Girl accessory looks great too, anyone know where I can get one?

Nice... uh... wheels.

No, really, I want some tri-spokes, spinergy's, etc.
Just for their **** value.

hippy