So we start over again

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by AlleyGator, Mar 9, 2005.

  1. AlleyGator

    AlleyGator Guest

    It's now AlleyGator. It's symbolic, but it's a break from the past.
    This time, I've got a little extra help. I'm still an independent
    conservative (not a Republican, by the way), and my core values don't
    change. It was true when I said I wasn't raised to be what I'd become
    recently (and in the past once, too). Life is too short for needless
    hate. Save it for where it's necessary.

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (AlleyGator), if that's their real name,
    wrote:

    >It's now AlleyGator. It's symbolic, but it's a break from the past.
    >This time, I've got a little extra help. I'm still an independent
    >conservative (not a Republican, by the way), and my core values don't
    >change. It was true when I said I wasn't raised to be what I'd become
    >recently (and in the past once, too). Life is too short for needless
    >hate. Save it for where it's necessary.

    Hey, Gator-Dude,

    If you don't clean up your act, you're gonna start running out of new
    names! <G>

    Haven't had a chance to catch up on your other thread, but I'd like you to
    know how happy I am for you and your family, that your little spitfire
    didn't get hurt. (Did she actually render the guy a cyclops?)

    I am SO curious about who you used to be two nicks ago.

    Carol

  3. AlleyGator

    AlleyGator Guest

    Damsel in dis Dress <[email protected]> wrote:
    >If you don't clean up your act, you're gonna start running out of new
    >names! <G>
    >(Did she actually render the guy a cyclops?)

    She doesn't think so - I should have said "poked in the eye" - she
    didn't think he was hurt too bad, just surprised, but she thinks she
    got him fairly good. Enough to hurt, if nothing else.. She didn't
    wait to find out. I'm starting to think the guy may have just carried
    his oats a little too far, and tried to scare her or see what he could
    get away with. That's a pretty common tactic locally, expecially with
    some of her high school co-horts. Not to this degree, though. She was
    scared, and reacted - not because she's a fighter type or thinks she's
    tough. I think it would be the equivalent of flipping a wasp off you
    in that second of slight panic. For what ever reason, hands were
    doing what they shouldn't for a second, I think.

  4. Serendipity

    Serendipity Guest

    AlleyGator wrote:

    > It's now AlleyGator. It's symbolic, but it's a break from the past.
    > This time, I've got a little extra help. I'm still an independent
    > conservative (not a Republican, by the way), and my core values don't
    > change. It was true when I said I wasn't raised to be what I'd become
    > recently (and in the past once, too). Life is too short for needless
    > hate. Save it for where it's necessary.

    No offense, but from other ng, those who change their moniker generally
    turn out to be a PITA. For that reason, I won't reply to your messages
    and/or depending on your posting style for the next bit, won't see your
    posts. I hate to do this but life is too short and I'm here to share
    and learn about cooking. I do hope you understand.