So what drugs did BAsso get a hold of to improve so well?

azdroptop

May 25, 2005
Wondering what the thoughts are out there? Using the logic from this site he has to be on something to improve like he has and to be in the front of the peleton?

azdroptop said:
Wondering what the thoughts are out there? Using the logic from this site he has to be on something to improve like he has and to be in the front of the peleton?
Well his DS is Mr 60% and Dr Cecchini helps out Team CSC...

There is a separate section for doping threads.

I am sure that Basso has the same access to PED's as the rest of the very top riders.

azdroptop said:
Wait till the end of the Giro. If he`ll win he`ll have an interview..

In my opinion he's been improving quite slowly and steadily over the years.

Though he might have picked up some tricks from this forum: Take a healthy dose of central stimulants, combined with valium to get rid of the worst hallucinations, and then publish 100 posts in the next two hours. It's great.

azdroptop said:
Lance used Gatorade

Since Basso was Armstrong's only friend in the peloton, I expect he picked up a few tips ;)

micron said:
Since Basso was Armstrong's only friend in the peloton, I expect he picked up a few tips ;)
This is my guess. They became good friends when his mother got sick. Hopefully his form isn't a bit too early.

azdroptop said:
Wondering what the thoughts are out there? ?
It's the Farfalle pasta, Grana Padano cheese and Sangiovese wine.

Try it some time, you'll climb like Pantani. It's a staple in my house.;)

lw

Seriously, Dr Fuentes, who was arrested with Manolo Saiz today on doping charges has been helping CSC to prepare for this Giro... :(

micron said:
Seriously, Dr Fuentes, who was arrested with Manolo Saiz today on doping charges has been helping CSC to prepare for this Giro... :(
Guilt by association sucks. Let's give Basso the benefit of the doubt until it is proven otherwise.

sonicman said:
Inocent until proven guilty.
Has David Millar ever tested positive?
Has Marco Pantani ever tested positive?
Has Raimondo Rumsas ever tested positive?
Did Bjarne Mr 60% Riis ever test positive?

(The answer is no to all.)

It is a little too naive to take the view that not testing positive means a rider is clean.

FFS he's starts doing alright for himself so he must be doping??? You pathetic people, go outside and get your fat **** on a bike instead of making stupid accusations.

patch70 said:
Has David Millar ever tested positive?
Has Marco Pantani ever tested positive?
Has Raimondo Rumsas ever tested positive?
Did Bjarne Mr 60% Riis ever test positive?

(The answer is no to all.)

It is a little too naive to take the view that not testing positive means a rider is clean.
OK but his pregression has had some sense to it. Its not like he turned up for his first GT at this year's Giro and started doing something unexpected.