So what now?

<br />Hey all,<br /><br />Thanks for the ride! It was great to see all of you! <br /><br />By the way Eldron those pecan nut flapjakes are to die for! :-<br />

Yup, same here! ...and I agree with Dianne...those flapjacks were pretty awesome!<br /><br />...so, when's our next ride? ;D

Hi,<br /><br />Dianne, Eldron, V02, Goat, Old Timer and all the rest, great meeting you and looking forward to next time, when is that again ;D? <br /><br />

<br />Everybody that rode et al,<br /><br />T'was indeed a pleasure - even though I had the poppy seed muffin instead of the pecan nut flapjacks (I think I've reached pecan nut saturation in the last month or so...)<br /><br />This weekend is out for me (got the sister coming over from London and need to prep the house).<br /><br />Although I'm sure my arm can be twisted!!!!!<br /><br />

Don't know about you guys, but let us make the 'official' forum ride always on the last saturday of every month. Then it does not impact on your own training and you can plan ahead for this weekend. <br /><br />What do you think?

Good idee. And the week before the ride everyone can give suggestions of a route that can be ridden.<br /><br />Maybe admin can keep a history of how many time you've riden with the group and also mention it in the members profile just like the amount of posts.

Great idea but not everyone can get here for a forum ride like people in Australia ;D. Which is a bit unfair if you get counts against your name..

Every country/city/area can have their own rides. As long as there are 2 or more from the forum to confirn the distance travelled.

It was great meeting y'all ! <br /><br />Cadence - It would be great if we could make this a monthly thing, count me in.

Right - so the next ride is Saturday Dec 28 2002.<br /><br />It might not be well attended though (people going away, hangovers etc!).<br /><br />I have no plans so far so count me in.<br /><br />Fine idea Cadence!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Great I am not going away and does not drink that much ;D, count me in as well.

Nice!<br />Thinking that if there is enough interest, maybe we could also do a ride on either the 21st or 22nd to cater for those that don't feel like &quot;speeding&quot; on the 28th. That way we can get everyone involved and meet the whole bunch.<br />So Mel, Ronnie, Old Timer and all those that think we just want to rip your legs off on the climbs, let's get together, ride and munch some flapjacks.

Hi<br />Thanks to everyone for the ride on Saturday. It was a sudden decision for me just to put some faces to names. Thanks to those who slowed a couple of times to pace me back to the bunch! Confirmed what I thought, that we've a great bunch of people on the Forum. My HR average was 84% of HRmax! I reckon most of you were cruising around 65-70%?! ;D Out of my league now (but I’m still available for any B team rides! ) Thanks again, everyone.<br />

It was great to finally meet you Old Timer! I think we've been planning this meeting since the Argus 2001, so I'm glad that it's finally materialised.<br />We're planning a &quot;Zone1&quot; ride on the 21st or 22nd (Zone1 is a 20-25km/h average; no such thing as the &quot;A&quot; guys or the &quot;B&quot; guys). So if your'e interested and we can get others to join, it's on.

I'll be there on the 21st and 28th. The 22nd is club ride time for me. Is is always gonna start and finish at the M&B?

This sounds great. Isn't there anybody from Pretoria so that we can do the same thing here?

Hi there, <br /><br />Sorry I missed the ride, I've heard many people talking about it. Count me in on 22st or 22nd. Don't know about the 28th yet though. What was your ave for the epic 200km ordeal?

[quote author=Roadster link=board=15;threadid=2685;start=45#23275 date=1038900787]<br />This sounds great. Isn't there anybody from Pretoria so that we can do the same thing here? <br />[/quote]<br /><br />I would like a PTA/Centurion/Midrand ride. Maybe going to Harties and back.