So what was Contador's statement?

greg52

Jul 26, 2007
Sorry I cant dig through that 8 page sticky above with Saluki and other kiddies *****ing at each other.

Can someone please tell me?

greg52 said:
Sorry I cant dig through that 8 page sticky above with Saluki and other kiddies *****ing at each other.

Can someone please tell me?

Contador says he has never been involved in doping

Fri 10 Aug, 11:40 AM

MADRID (Reuters) - Tour de France winner Alberto Contador proclaimed himself a clean rider and asked for doubters to believe in him and in cycling, in a statement read to the press on Friday.

"I have never committed an act of doping, and have never participated in an act of doping," he said at the offices of Spain's government-run Sports Council (CSD) in Madrid.

Cobblestones said:
... and banging Sheril Crow.

Seriously, check the other thread. It's many pages of suspense and a huge letdown. It's on page 6 IIRC.
Give him a break. He's probably trying to work.

He said he didn't dope and didn't participate in any act of doping.

Whoopee.

From the press conference:

“I’ve never committed a doping offense,” Contador said. “I’ve never been involved in any act of doping. I’m available to all competent authorities in the matter of doping, and will answer any questions, including providing my DNA.”
Nike and Armstrong are satan!

Doctor.Tom.M said:
From the press conference:

Nike and Armstrong are satan!

House was proven wrong--as always. His defense of USPO, and Pharmstrong were always weak.

Discovery Channel, LIVE WRONG bracelets and Nike ceiling posters will no longer be sold here.

bah bye now.

House was always wrong, but then he worships Satan. We, the good doctors n know the truth! Brothers in arms!