So what's next?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Mar 7, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Tags:

  2. Sunastar

    Sunastar Guest

    Carla A-G sez:

    > http://www.sidewaysbike.com/

    Yeah, but can he pop a wheelie i=on that thing?

    > I can't wait until I can ride a bike while standing on my head...

    I think we've all done that for short distances. :-7

    T o m Dillon Lakewood, CO

  3. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    > http://www.sidewaysbike.com/
    >
    > I can't wait until I can ride a bike while standing on my head...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    I would hate to get tank slappers while riding that. Control looks minimum at best if you were
    riding at a pretty good clip..

    Lance

  4. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    There's no feeling more secure than being trapped in the frame like that guy.

    (Did you notice the rasta looking dude with what looks to be a double ended razor scooter?)

  5. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "L Hays" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > http://www.sidewaysbike.com/
    > >
    > > I can't wait until I can ride a bike while standing on my head...
    > >
    > > - CA-G
    > >
    > > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
    > >

    > I would hate to get tank slappers while riding that. Control looks
    minimum
    > at best if you were riding at a pretty good clip..
    >
    > Lance

    That is the third time today I have seen or discussed the situation of "tank slapping". I have got
    to sell the Hayabusa before it gets warm!

    darsh

  6. Tom Purvis

    Tom Purvis Guest

  7. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

  8. On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 20:30:50 +0000, Andy Chequer did issue forth:

    > You might also like
    >
    > http://www.conferencebike.com/
    >
    > for truly surreal board meetings.

    I've never been to a meeting that wasn't strange in some way. I really don't think that would help,
    plus I'd end up getting annoyed and screaming "Spin, don't mash!" at my colleagues.

  9. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Huw Pritchard wrote:
    > On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 20:30:50 +0000, Andy Chequer did issue forth:
    >

    >>You might also like
    >>
    >>http://www.conferencebike.com/
    >>
    >>for truly surreal board meetings.
    >

    > I've never been to a meeting that wasn't strange in some way. I really don't think that would
    > help, plus I'd end up getting annoyed and screaming "Spin, don't mash!" at my colleagues.

    To make it more realistic, you'd need to add a few more steering wheels, with each of the riders
    attempting to head off in opposite directions, at least one "team player" trying hard to impress
    everyone with their pedalling prowess, and the obligatory toxic whiner, complaining the whole way.

    Kathleen

  10. Pete

    Pete Guest