So what's your least favorite disease?

BimmsAndBices

Sep 10, 2005
Mine's breast cancer. I thought it would be great to combine some charity element to my years in the future ride around the continental US. You know, stopping at people's houses and getting them to donate $0.01 per mile ridden or something like that all going to breast cancer research... or there could be multiple illness research charities to choose from. What do you guys and gals think? This ride won't take place for some time since I would die in my current state, and I'm pretty broke right now.

"least favourite" disease??
does this mean you have a favourite??
i can't say i care for any disease...

Reactions: Kakashi
After some thoughtful consideration I've come up with my favorite disease, are you ready? Alcoholism...... :D

BimmsAndBices said:
Mine's breast cancer. I thought it would be great to combine some charity element to my years in the future ride around the continental US. You know, stopping at people's houses and getting them to donate $0.01 per mile ridden or something like that all going to breast cancer research... or there could be multiple illness research charities to choose from. What do you guys and gals think? This ride won't take place for some time since I would die in my current state, and I'm pretty broke right now.
You're kidding about this thread, right?

Ask a homosexual man and he'll tell you HIV...

Ask a 21 year old facing the prospect of being bed ridden and dead in 10 years and he'll tell you Multiple Sclerosis...

Ask a widow to be, whose husband has 3 months to live and she'll tell you prostate cancer...

Ask a Jewish couple whose not yet 1 year old son shows signs of nervous degeneration and is given less than 2 years to live, they'll tell you Tay-sachs disease...

Everyone is different.

None of them. They are all questionable. This is funny, BadKarma says "you are kidding me with this post." Lol Its true. Its a sexist post with a hook lure. People diseases are for people who eat crappy and don't take care of themselves. Donate to that. I saw this woman with her little girl that had cancer. The kid was huge, so chubby. I'm not quite sure what they expect. Lets get on the ball here. Disease is a business.

Well, all diseases are bad and therefore dislike all of them. But I think the various cancers that so many people are contracting are my least favorite. I know plenty of folks who suffered agonizing deaths because of cancer, even after expensive treatments. Cancer also seems to kill a lot of people that are still at a prime age of around 40-50 years old.

OCD, the compulsion to dig up old threads that have been dead for 10 years.

Could necrophilia be classified as a disease?

I would have thought no disease would be a favourite. Unless it's one that gets you out of a job you absolutely hate!

My least favorite disease is chicken pox although I don't seem to have a favorite one but addiction to smoking tobacco and alcoholism comes to mindo_O.

I don't like Alzheimer's disease. It's difficult when you find out you have a crippling disease like cancer for the first time, but experiencing the same scenario over and over again because your memory is failing you is just brutal, and having lucid moments and realizing that you will eventually forget everything again is just heartbreaking.

I think amnesia for me, if I will consider this as disease. This is a occasionally disease also. People having this amnesia specially if it's about time to ask them for pay back the money they owe to you.

A lot of people hating on the phrasing of "least favorite disease." The original poster isn't implying that you must have a favorite and least favorite. It's just another way of asking which disease you feel is worst. Quit hatin' ya'll, haha.

I'd have to say that, in my opinion, the worst disease is one that takes you slowly and painfully. Cancer is one of many that sucks (to put it lightly) for this reason. You could be in immense, constant pain depending on the type of cancer. Chemo and radiation therapy drain your body leaving you fatigued and unrecognizable. You suffer through round after round of treatment hoping that you'll be cured. In the end, all your suffering might be for nothing as it becomes terminal, hopefully you learn to accept your fate, and you pass away.

I'd much rather take something that ends me within 24 hours than have to endure all that. Lord, what a cheerful topic to discuss with my morning tea.

The question here about the least favorite disease makes me laugh so hard. I don't know, I don't like any of the diseases. I don't like being sick though.

But if your point is what the worst disease is for me, I think it would be cancer. Any kind of cancer, whether that's lung or colon cancer, I think they are the worst kind of diseases that humans can have. For now, there is no definite cure against cancer, based from what i know. I find it bothersome.

I think one of the worst types of diseases is mental disorders. Your body may be relatively okay, but you may not be able to live life as you please. I hope we become more understanding and compassionate towards those who have it. They need love and affection just as any of us do.

I wouldn't want to make a pick when we are talking about diseases. I mean that every one of them can bring discomfort to human lives and I don't feel comfortable in that type of situation. I wish the world will be one rid of diseases of any kind.

Flesh Eating Diseases and Viruses are so disgusting I really don't want to picture it in my mind. But those are the kind of diseases I'm scared off most.