so where is Paolo Savoldelli

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jtn, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jtn

Jtn Guest

haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?

Tags:

2. Bart

Bart Guest

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?
    >
    >

crashed badly pre-season. then chose to peak for Tour; Top 10 in Deutschland Tour some days ago.

3. JTN wrote:

> haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?
    >
    >

crashed in training back in February or something, busted his face as well as a couple of vertabae.
    I recently read a clip after a race where he said it was difficult to breathe with stitches still
    inside his sinus. psb

4. you may have to look twice when trying to spot him pre- or post race, because he did the italian
    midlife-racer thing and dyed his hair (sigh)

Alexander

"Patrick Brittain" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > JTN wrote:
    >
    > > haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?
    > >
    > >
    >
    > crashed in training back in February or something, busted his face as well as a couple of
    > vertabae. I recently read a clip after a race where he said it was difficult to breathe with
    > stitches still inside his sinus. psb

5. In article <[email protected]>, Patrick Brittain
    <[email protected]> wrote:

> JTN wrote:
    >
    > > haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?
    > >
    > >
    >
    > crashed in training back in February or something, busted his face as well as a couple of
    > vertabae. I recently read a clip after a race where he said it was difficult to breathe with
    > stitches still inside his sinus. psb

ewwwww!I guess we won't be seeing him until the vuelta, at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.