so where is Paolo Savoldelli

Jtn

Guest
haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?

JTN wrote:

> haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?

crashed in training back in February or something, busted his face as well as a couple of vertabae.
I recently read a clip after a race where he said it was difficult to breathe with stitches still
inside his sinus. psb

you may have to look twice when trying to spot him pre- or post race, because he did the italian
midlife-racer thing and dyed his hair (sigh)

Alexander

"Patrick Brittain" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> JTN wrote:
>
> > haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?
> >

> crashed in training back in February or something, busted his face as well as a couple of
> vertabae. I recently read a clip after a race where he said it was difficult to breathe with
> stitches still inside his sinus. psb

In article <[email protected]>, Patrick Brittain
<[email protected]> wrote:

> JTN wrote:
>
> > haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?
> >

> crashed in training back in February or something, busted his face as well as a couple of
> vertabae. I recently read a clip after a race where he said it was difficult to breathe with
> stitches still inside his sinus. psb

ewwwww!I guess we won't be seeing him until the vuelta, at least.