so where is Paolo Savoldelli

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jtn, Jun 11, 2003.

  1. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?

    Tags:

  2. Bart

    Bart Guest

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?

    crashed badly pre-season. then chose to peak for Tour; Top 10 in Deutschland Tour some days ago.

  3. JTN wrote:

    > haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?

    crashed in training back in February or something, busted his face as well as a couple of vertabae.
    I recently read a clip after a race where he said it was difficult to breathe with stitches still
    inside his sinus. psb

  4. you may have to look twice when trying to spot him pre- or post race, because he did the italian
    midlife-racer thing and dyed his hair (sigh)

    Alexander

    "Patrick Brittain" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > JTN wrote:
    >
    > > haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?
    > >

    > crashed in training back in February or something, busted his face as well as a couple of
    > vertabae. I recently read a clip after a race where he said it was difficult to breathe with
    > stitches still inside his sinus. psb

  5. In article <[email protected]>, Patrick Brittain
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > JTN wrote:
    >
    > > haven't heard one iota about him this year. is he at the EPO barn or racing? anyone?
    > >

    > crashed in training back in February or something, busted his face as well as a couple of
    > vertabae. I recently read a clip after a race where he said it was difficult to breathe with
    > stitches still inside his sinus. psb

    ewwwww!I guess we won't be seeing him until the vuelta, at least.