So who wins the ITT tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by azdroptop, Jul 22, 2005.

1. azdroptop

azdroptop New Member

Personally I'm just hoping for some excitement. The last few days have been a bit of a yawn. Maybe Jan will move up to the #2 spot? Rassmussen will be out of the top 10?

Im guessing Lance will win a stage...Finally. With Jan in 2nd in the race and overall.

Tags:

2. Cubflyer

Cubflyer New Member

That's pretty much what I expect/hope for, also. Best of luck...

Lachlan

3. mareblu

mareblu New Member

It may not be Lance, but I know he'll get the 7th win. And Basso 2md. Ullrich 3rd.

4. spockroyaltea

spockroyaltea New Member

either that or basso 3rd and ullrich 2nd...but i dont think basso will lose THAT much time, i hear he's gotten better anyways.

5. ilpirata

ilpirata New Member

I pretty much agree with you. I am glad that this year there are some positions that are still being fought for. Rasmussen who deserves so many accollades for making things so interesting, whether or not he can hold off Ullrich. Ullrich himself, who has shown so much determination. (I am so tired of hearing that he is not mentally prepared to beat Lance, Lance is better prepared physically and that is it.) Leiphemer has had a great tour. There is a battle for 7th and 10th place. Basso has further improved from last year, but he is still slightly inferior to Armstrong at the ITT and in the mountains. He should lose another minute today I imagine.

6. Virenque

Virenque New Member

Lance will win and Jan will take third overall.

7. MJtje

MJtje New Member

Spot on........now predict nr 5, 6 and 7!:D

8. davidbod

davidbod New Member

I think the final GC will be LA, IB, JU, LL, AV, FL putting 3 Americans in the top 6. GH and BJ will probably end in the top 15 as well making that 5 Americans in the top 15. Yes cycling is over for us Americans after Lance departs.

9. azdroptop

azdroptop New Member

I was kind of wondering the other day why we didn't see much of Rassmussen as he was out wining the KOM title when I remember seeing Richard V. all the time. Then it hit me. Richard V. was French...:)