SoCal is Crappy

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Tags:

  2. JD says:

    >Is 6,000 ft MSL *really* high though?

    Well, it sure TF looks it from way down here.

    ;-)

    Steve

  3. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Stephen Baker wrote:
    > JD says:
    >

    >>Is 6,000 ft MSL *really* high though?
    >

    > Well, it sure TF looks it from way down here.
    >
    > ;-)
    >
    > Steve

    Can someone post the original? It's not showing up on google yet and of course it didn't make it to
    my shitty news server.

    Greg

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Can someone post the original? It's not showing up on google yet and of course it didn't make it
    > to my shitty news server.
    >
    > Greg

    The traffic is anyways. The trails can be ok on a weekday before the masses of doofi and shuttle
    pigs figure out the high country is open there.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/040903014.jpg

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/040903015.jpg

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/040903017.jpg

    Is 6,000 ft MSL *really* high though?