SoCal is Crappy

JD says:

>Is 6,000 ft MSL *really* high though?

Well, it sure TF looks it from way down here.

;-)

Steve

Stephen Baker wrote:
> JD says:
>

>>Is 6,000 ft MSL *really* high though?
>

> Well, it sure TF looks it from way down here.
>
> ;-)
>
> Steve

Can someone post the original? It's not showing up on google yet and of course it didn't make it to
my shitty news server.

Greg

> Can someone post the original? It's not showing up on google yet and of course it didn't make it
> to my shitty news server.
>
> Greg

The traffic is anyways. The trails can be ok on a weekday before the masses of doofi and shuttle
pigs figure out the high country is open there.

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/040903014.jpg

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/040903015.jpg

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/040903017.jpg

Is 6,000 ft MSL *really* high though?