Sociable and trike etc.

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. http://www.vanraam.nl/

    Dunno if its new but they have a sociable and a delta trike called ... wait for it ... Easy Rider 2.
    Full suspension I think and nice looks.

    The sociable is called Double Rider. You can find them both in the products lineup under
    "Driewielfietsen". They also have crank shorteners etc.

    M.

    Tags:

  2. "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://www.vanraam.nl/
    >
    > Dunno if its new but they have a sociable and a delta trike called ... wait for it ... Easy Rider
    > 2. Full suspension I think and nice looks.
    >
    > The sociable is called Double Rider. You can find them both in the products lineup under
    > "Driewielfietsen". They also have crank shorteners etc.
    >
    > M.

    Easy Rider 2 is fairly new, but I have had a photo of this trike for a year or so. It reminded me of
    a delta style socialable Worksman I had in 1990 (in the what NOT to get category). ;-)

    Chris Jprdan Santa Cruz, CA,