Soda Stream Cartridges in Melbourne

byron27

New Member
Oct 19, 2003
Does anyone know where to pick them up in Melbourne?? ive checked Big W and Safeway but no go.

And no i dont want to "nang" before a race! just want to use them in my CO2 bike pump!

byron27 said:
Does anyone know where to pick them up in Melbourne?? ive checked Big W and Safeway but no go.

And no i dont want to "nang" before a race! just want to use them in my CO2 bike pump!

have you got IGA supermarkets in melbourne? alot of IGA's sell soda bulbs (and also cream bulbs if you have a nitrous setup on your bike, though i dont think thats legal ;)) otherwise try kitchen shops like robins kitchen...

please stick to the NO2 bulbs for pre-race nanging, CO2 bulbs will just make you dead :p

Hi

we use them to make our own soda water (not blow up tyres) and go thru
a fair few - get them from any Kmart, and haven't had any problem with
the local Safeway supermarkets

John Rapley