Soda Stream Cartridges in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by byron27, Dec 3, 2006.

  1. byron27

    byron27 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    Does anyone know where to pick them up in Melbourne?? ive checked Big W and Safeway but no go.

    And no i dont want to "nang" before a race! just want to use them in my CO2 bike pump!

    Tags:

  2. Shabby

    Shabby New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
  3. asterope

    asterope New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2006
    have you got IGA supermarkets in melbourne? alot of IGA's sell soda bulbs (and also cream bulbs if you have a nitrous setup on your bike, though i dont think thats legal ;)) otherwise try kitchen shops like robins kitchen...

    please stick to the NO2 bulbs for pre-race nanging, CO2 bulbs will just make you dead :p

  4. jcr_au

    jcr_au Guest

    Hi

    we use them to make our own soda water (not blow up tyres) and go thru
    a fair few - get them from any Kmart, and haven't had any problem with
    the local Safeway supermarkets

    John Rapley