Sodomous Maximous

>From: [email protected] (Ilsa9)
>Date: 2/22/2004 12:57 PM Pacific Standard Time

*it appears that recent attack on the >nativity scene has left you with anasty spirochete infection
that is attacking what is left of your sanity.

> >Merry Christmas, Sodomus Maximus.
>
>People who violate nativity scenes shouldn't do anything but rot in jail. I hope it wasn't abused
>the way JBain abuses nativity scenes....
>>JBain????? I'd be surprised, but I wouldn't put it past him considering
> his actions vis-a-vis nativity scenes.....
>
> >I wonder if he has substantial evidence that he didn't father a lamb in a nativity scene last
> >year....

Andrew/Ilsa is just one of life's failures.His sole purpose in life is to serve to remind decent
folk what decent really means.I guess you could say that his role creates comfort for many people so
that they can read what comes up from the bottom of the cesspool.It is a tough job Andrew has taken
on but he certainly is imminently qualified to wade up to his neck in the wastage of his own life.

[email protected] (Ilsa9) wrote in news:20040222155755.10232.00000168
@mb-m03.aol.com:

> From: [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> Merry Christmas, Sodomous Maximous!
>
> <snip>

How very Xtian of her. Love, peace, forgiveness, humility, etc, etc. all lacking. I seen athiests
treat their fellow man and woman better. By brother in law says that if you really want to get
screwed in a business deal, have dealings with a self rightous Xtian. No one screws people over like
a self rightous Xtian.

It is maximus, not maximous as well.

On 22 Feb 2004 21:04:39 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>*it appears that recent attack on the >nativity scene has left you with anasty spirochete infection
>that is attacking what is left of your sanity.

Mercy, that sounds like hatred.

>Jan

The best defense to logic is ignorance

>Subject: Re: Sodomous Maximous
>From: Rich Andrews [email protected]
>Date: 2/22/2004 2:50 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>[email protected] (Ilsa9) wrote in news:20040222155755.10232.00000168 @mb-m03.aol.com:
>
>> From: [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Merry Christmas, Sodomous Maximous!
>>
>> <snip>
>>

>How very Xtian of her. Love, peace, forgiveness, humility, etc, etc. all lacking. I seen athiests
>treat their fellow man and woman better. By brother in law says that if you really want to get
>screwed in a business deal, have dealings with a self rightous Xtian. No one screws people over
>like a self rightous Xtian.
>
>It is maximus, not maximous as well.

The *gang* just keeps showing their behavior.

Umm, you would do well not to believe Andrew Kingoff's posts, as he is the one who said it.

Egg on your face, Rich.

Thanks for proving the good ole boy and girl club is going strong.

It is noted you said nothing when Andrew posted it. He has posted such several times.

Glad to see you agree with Rod's words below.

*John, it appears that recent attack on the nativity scene has left you with anasty spirochete
infection that is attacking what is left of your sanity.

>Merry Christmas, Sodomus Maximus.

>People who violate nativity scenes shouldn't do anything but rot in jail. I hope it wasn't abused
>the way JBain abuses nativity scenes.... JBain????? I'd be surprised, but I wouldn't put it past
>him considering
hisactions vis-a-vis nativity scenes.....

>I wonder if he has substantial evidence that he didn't father a lamb in a
nativity scene last year....

Jan

Andrew/Ilsa is just one of life's failures.His sole purpose in life is to serve to remind decent
folk what decent really means.I guess you could say that his role creates comfort for many people so
that they can read what comes up from the bottom of the cesspool.It is a tough job Andrew has taken
on but he certainly is imminently qualified to wade up to his neck in the wastage of his own life.

>[email protected] (Ilsa9) wrote in news:20040222155755.10232.00000168
>@mb-m03.aol.com:
>
>> From: [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Merry Christmas, Sodomous Maximous!
>>
>> <snip>
>>

>How very Xtian of her. Love, peace, forgiveness, humility, etc, etc. all lacking. I seen athiests
>treat their fellow man and woman better. By brother in law says that if you really want to get
>screwed in a business deal, have dealings with a self rightous Xtian. No one screws people over
>like a self rightous Xtian.
>
>It is maximus, not maximous as well.

Actually, I was using this as to give Jan a taste of her dishonest snipping. She routinely reposts
things out of context to misattribute things to others.

She reposted the "Sodomous Maximous" part as she has done with links to www.QuackWatch.Org (That
link, once again, www.QuackWatch.org).

But, back to your point, George Carlin would cheerfully agree with your brother in law. I'll also
make a note of the proper spelling in case it becomes an issue during the 2004 holliday season.

>Subject: Re: Sodomous Maximous
>From: [email protected] (Ilsa9)
>Date: 2/23/2004 5:48 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>>[email protected] (Ilsa9) wrote in news:20040222155755.10232.00000168 @mb-m03.aol.com:
>>
>>> From: [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Merry Christmas, Sodomous Maximous!
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>

>>How very Xtian of her. Love, peace, forgiveness, humility, etc, etc. all lacking. I seen athiests
>>treat their fellow man and woman better. By brother in law says that if you really want to get
>>screwed in a business deal, have dealings with a self rightous Xtian. No one screws people over
>>like a self rightous Xtian.
>>
>>It is maximus, not maximous as well.

>Actually, I was using this as to give Jan a taste of her dishonest snipping.

Actually it was Andrew Kingoff who posted it.

>She routinely reposts things out of context to misattribute things to others.

Andrew Kingoff posted it, it was not misattributed.

Now, he is weaseling and lying

She posted the "Sodomous Maximous" part as she has done

From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: As dense as, well, mercury Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2002-12-20 10:06:46 PST

JBain, sodomizing logic, wrote:

>That is the point. CM does not learn by it's mistakes, only individual practitioners do.

John, it appears that recent attack on the nativity scene has left you with a nasty spirochete
infection that is attacking what is left of your sanity.

Now, go back to writing up your spurious Randi Challenge application. You know you have no intent on
following through and you know that you can't demonstrate your claims.

Merry Christmas, Sodomus Maximus.

From: Ilsa9 ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Peter Moran Shows His Anger (again) Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-12-29 15:17:03 PST

****He & John Bain are spending the holidays together. It is a troubled time for live nativity
scenes.****

From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: change eye color Original Format Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-03-14 10:27:16 PST

<snip>

From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Other questions for Michele Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-01-25 08:16:19 PST

I hope it wasn't abused the way JBain abuses nativity scenes....

From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Quack Barrett and Quack Sampson are NOT qualified
Original Format Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-01-15 05:59:21 PST

<snip>

From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: It's Hulda Clark Bashing time AGAIN Original
Format Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-01-03 12:41:18 PST

<snip>

sodomizing logic.

===

How bout them apples. Rich Andrews??

Got anything to say????

Jan

[email protected] (Ilsa9) wrote in news:20040223084847.12138.00000248
@mb-m02.aol.com:

>>[email protected] (Ilsa9) wrote in
>>@mb-m03.aol.com:
>>
>>> From: [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Merry Christmas, Sodomous Maximous!
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>

>>How very Xtian of her. Love, peace, forgiveness, humility, etc, etc.
all
>>lacking. I seen athiests treat their fellow man and woman better. By brother in law says that if
>>you really want to get screwed in a business deal, have dealings with a self rightous Xtian. No
>>one screws people
over
>>like a self rightous Xtian.
>>
>>It is maximus, not maximous as well.

> Actually, I was using this as to give Jan a taste of her dishonest
snipping.
> She routinely reposts things out of context to misattribute things to
others.

> She reposted the "Sodomous Maximous" part as she has done with links to www.QuackWatch.Org (That
> link, once again, www.QuackWatch.org).
>
> But, back to your point, George Carlin would cheerfully agree with your
brother
> in law. I'll also make a note of the proper spelling in case it becomes
an
> issue during the 2004 holliday season.

Actually I missed the first part as well....words ending in 'ous' do not occur in latin as a rule.
Just as Circus is not spelled Circous.

I think you people are all insane ! we all have different backgrounds , beliefs , levels of
Intelligence, etc , etc . Why dont we learn from each other ? ? There is only one God ! ! We just
disagree on his name and what he wants us to do, unless you come from the Far off , or middle East--
in that case you beleive in Death to the infidels - which would be 60 % or more of the world
population . GROW UP ! !

[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [...]
>
> <snip>
>
> >People who violate nativity scenes shouldn't do anything but rot in jail.
>
> From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Other questions for Michele Original Format
> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-01-25 08:16:19 PST
>
> I hope it wasn't abused the way JBain abuses nativity scenes....
>
> From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Quack Barrett and Quack Sampson are NOT
> qualified Original Format Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-01-15 05:59:21 PST
>
> <snip>
>
> JBain????? I'd be surprised, but I wouldn't put it past him considering his actions vis-a-vis
> nativity scenes.....
>

> From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: It's Hulda Clark Bashing time AGAIN Original
> Format Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-01-03 12:41:18 PST

Unless i see more evidence of mentality in this group , I will be gone , No sniviling and backbiting
for me , . Jesus was crucified on a Stake a Pole as were all common criminals at that time . He was
not givin any special recognition by the Law , only by his followers whom had nothing to say about
his death , - forget what you see in the movies , look into ancient History . BIRTH - nativity is a
bunch of bunk also Use your brains ! research !

You are all smart people are you not ? I Wonder ! Or Puppets
!

On 23 Feb 2004 20:55:05 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>I think you people are all insane ! we all have different backgrounds , beliefs , levels of
>Intelligence, etc , etc . Why dont we learn from each other ? ? There is only one God ! ! We just
>disagree on his name and what he wants us to do, unless you come from the Far off , or middle East--
>in that case you beleive in Death to the infidels - which would be 60 % or more of the world
>population . GROW UP ! !

Silence ! Infidel.

<sorry, just couldn't resist.>
--

"I can dance on the head of a pin as well"
-Yoshimo

>Unless i see more evidence of mentality in this group , I will be gone ,

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

> Unless i see more evidence of mentality in this group , I will be gone ,

oKAy, no-boDee mak u stAy.

> No sniviling and backbiting for me , . Jesus was crucified on a Stake a Pole as were all common
> criminals at that time . He was not givin any special recognition by the Law , only by his
> followers whom had nothing to say about his death ,

i THawt thEy had plentY to saY

> - forget what you see in the movies , look into ancient History . BIRTH - nativity is a bunch of
> bunk also Use your brains ! research !

NativiteE nOT bunCH OF BunK to Bibl belIEVErs

> You are all smart people are you not ?

r U?

> I Wonder !

mE 2!