Solgar Earth Source tablets

Discussion in 'Health Nutrition and Supplements' started by JohnDDD, Jun 11, 2006.

1. JohnDDD

JohnDDD New Member

Hi
    I've been using Solgar EarthSource tablets for a while now
    [​IMG]

I've had some amazing results with it. I found out that when I do not use it, I get tired quite easily, when I accelerate I have to rest afterwards and my general condition is quite bad. When I do use the pills (I take half at lunch, half at diner; the bottle says you can take at least three but when I take one whole one I get stomach problems because of it), I find that I can more easily keep up a harder pace...I can accelerate more often, and I'm not so tired after racing.

Especially when I haven't taken the pills for a few days, and then start taking them again I can notice an amazing difference. It's like I can just keep going and going when I take them.

Is this normal for vitamins/minerals? Has anybody tried these pills and had the same good results?

Here you can see what's in em:
    http://65.200.170.239/cgi-bin/online_reference_new/online_ref.pl?function=Product&id=9682564171721

Watch out though, the given values are per THREE tablets!

Like to know your opinion

Tags:

2. jjiam25

jjiam25 New Member

The ingredients seem OK, but you have to watch the iron intake. Men are way too susceptible to harm from it. 18Mg is too much. Most vitamin and mineral companies have taken iron out completely. As for any supplement if you think it makes you feel good, it does. Just be careful of the iron.

3. JohnDDD

JohnDDD New Member

thanks
    as I said I take two halfs a day so that's 6mg of iron (because the ingredients listed is per three)
    I used to be a vegan and now I'm a vegetarian so I think a little bit of quick-haem iron can do me no harm!

4. rippitupp

rippitupp New Member

that looks to me like a turbo charged B vitamin....but why would you want 1600% of the RDA of a substance...just a waste of money...the body just eliminates what it doesn't need....like pissing away money....literally