solissa broken collarbone freak accident, was walking my beautiful dog and a cat jumped out of the

solissa

Jun 19, 2012
I can barely even write this i in pain , was released from ER 2 hours ago got xrays ER dr said i should get the surgery , the break was pretty big , i sometimes think of course thry want to do surgery ( money) , but i did not know threir were qny risks involed Drs make me nervous, sorry about mispellimgs im not doing well im right handed and of course there is the matter of money Need some advice and fast

solissa said:
I can barely even write this i in pain , was released from ER 2 hours ago got xrays ER dr said i should get the surgery , the break was pretty big , i sometimes think of course thry want to do surgery ( money) , but i did not know threir were qny risks involed Drs make me nervous, sorry about mispellimgs im not doing well im right handed and of course there is the matter of money  Need some advice and fast 
Follow your doctor's advice or seek a second or third opinion if you're not comfortable with your doctor's advice. It's the rare doctor that would advise surgery or any treatment just so that he or she could make more money. Every surgery has some associated risk. No one on this board is going to give you any advice that's as valuable as that you can get from your doctor or other orthopedic docs. Good luck.