solution for ecce!

Guy

Guest
Hey guys,

isn't this the best solution??

when you see a post from this jerk, don't open it!

let him spent his time in making these stupid posts, he soon will get bored when he's getting
no reaction.

don't give him the pleasure!

Guy

--
" We can bomb this world into pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace!" (Michael Franti)

Hey Guy

I agree with your suggestion I have had my own Run in with Ecc when he was Bein Racist towards my Naionality which is Lebanese and I feel that ECCE is a arrogent manupilative racist and imature thug and he needs to be band from this forum for a little while so he can learn to be polite and peacefull with members of this forum, as I dont think is fair on us to have to listen or read or take the insults he gives out and We need to sign a petition and hand it over to the moderatores of his forum requesting them to ask ECCE to be more acceptable or face being axed from this forum for a period or even permenatly well I know My Idea sounds a little Off hand But when you got a racist person insulting and accusing people then my idea feel and seems just But feel free to express your opinion as we are all intitled to it as long as we dont abuse it like ECCE has done in this forum, well I hope to hear from you very soon.

Kind regards
A H Khadra

Yeah, I got caught in a flame war with ecce. I thought I would adopt his tactics and chase him out,
but he kept coming back. Soon, I found myself in the gutter with his garbage and I became guilty
doing what he was doing. Best policy is to ignore him/her/it.

Harry

MD-CYCLIST <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hey Guy
>
> I agree with your suggestion I have had my own Run in with Ecc when he was Bein Racist towards
> my Naionality which is Lebanese and I feel that ECCE is a arrogent manupilative racist and
> imature thug and he needs to be band from this forum for a little while so he can learn to be
> polite and peacefull with members of this forum, as I dont think is fair on us to have to
> listen or read or take the insults he gives out and We need to sign a petition and hand it over
> to the moderatores of his forum requesting them to ask ECCE to be more acceptable or face being
> axed from this forum for a period or even permenatly well I know My Idea sounds a little Off
> hand But when you got a racist person insulting and accusing people then my idea feel and seems
> just But feel free to express your opinion as we are all intitled to it as long as we dont
> abuse it like ECCE has done in this forum, well I hope to hear from you very soon.
>
> Kind regards A H Khadra

[email protected] (Dr. Harry Johnson) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Yeah, I got caught in a flame war with ecce.

No you didn't !

I've never had a "flame war" with you mate !

I thought I would adopt
> his tactics and chase him out, but he kept coming back. Soon, I found myself in the gutter with
> his garbage and I became guilty doing what he was doing. Best policy is to ignore him/her/it.
>
> Harry
>
> MD-CYCLIST <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Hey Guy
> >
> > I agree with your suggestion I have had my own Run in with Ecc when he was Bein Racist
> > towards my Naionality which is Lebanese and I feel that ECCE is a arrogent manupilative
> > racist and imature thug and he needs to be band from this forum for a little while so he can
> > learn to be polite and peacefull with members of this forum, as I dont think is fair on us to
> > have to listen or read or take the insults he gives out and We need to sign a petition and
> > hand it over to the moderatores of his forum requesting them to ask ECCE to be more
> > acceptable or face being axed from this forum for a period or even permenatly well I know My
> > Idea sounds a little Off hand But when you got a racist person insulting and accusing people
> > then my idea feel and seems just But feel free to express your opinion as we are all intitled
> > to it as long as we dont abuse it like ECCE has done in this forum, well I hope to hear from
> > you very soon.
> >
> > Kind regards A H Khadra

MD-CYCLIST <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hey Guy
>
> I agree with your suggestion I have had my own Run in with Ecc when he was Bein Racist towards
> my Naionality which is Lebanese

All I said was that you should stick to making Kebabs !

Thats not racism. My mate Jamal makes GREAT kebabs - hes lebanese, or israeli - one of the two.

and I feel
> that ECCE is a arrogent manupilative racist and imature thug and he needs to be band from this
> forum for a little while so he can learn to be polite and peacefull with members of this forum,

This is usenet *****r !

There isn't a moderator.

I can't bee banned.

and if I am, I shall just move seats to a different computer.

as I dont
> think is fair on us to have to listen or read or take the insults he gives out and We need to
> sign a petition and hand it over to the moderatores of his forum requesting them to ask ECCE to
> be more acceptable or face being axed from this forum for a period or even permenatly well I
> know My Idea sounds a little Off hand But when you got a racist person

Your paranoid. *Totally* paranoid.

then my idea feel
> and seems just But feel free to express your opinion as we are all intitled to it as long as we
> dont abuse it like ECCE has done in this forum, well I hope to hear from you very soon.

> Kind regards A H Khadra

ecce,

You should be nice to other people, my son. You'll be sorry if you don't.

Cardinal Richelieu

Hey redhat, go buzz off with your bum buddy Guido.

news:<[email protected]>...