Solution for pain, soreness, and inflammation

rc99

May 29, 2018
I recently started making all-natural salves/creams with CBD that have been helping a lot to relieve joint pain, soreness, and inflammation. I would love to share the benefits of CBD salves with the community, check them out and let me know what you think. The website is https://enjoysolace.com/ and I created a 10% discount code “BIKE10” for you to use!

I just recently started riding. less than a month. I am up to 30 miles in just under two hours every single day. A little bit of soreness but not much. My question is, should I rest one or two days a week or is it okay to push on to 40 and 50 miles a day with no rest days per week?

I just recently started riding. less than a month. I am up to 30 miles in just under two hours every single day. A little bit of soreness but not much. My question is, should I rest one or two days a week or is it okay to push on to 40 and 50 miles a day with no rest days per week?

If it makes you happy, ride. Your body is an amazingly resilient thing. Increase your intensity or distance slowly and be honest in how you review your rides. As long as you don't start to believe that tiredness is a thing that's required to get better then you can keep riding every day.

If you start with a detailed structure training plan, rather than casual riding every day, then the increase in training load may leave you feeling tired every day during the end of a training block. Don't confuse this planned tiredness with constant tiredness from riding too much just for fun.

Thanks for sharing your link. I have a home remedy for aches and pains caused by riding. It's usually the muscle pains that give me discomfort. Hot compress never fails to soothe the swollen muscle. And if the soreness is not much then a little massage will greatly help not to mention the relaxation that a massage can give me. The hot compress is applied for 10 to 20 minutes but the heat should be bearable.

I'm just using some pain reliever it's really hurt, but most of the time I'm just ignore the pain. I just allowed my body to heal it. Anyway, thanks for your link, I found another remedies.

Cold compress and rest just works for me most of the time after every ride, and I occasionally use topical pain relievers if it really hurts, but nothing too serious.

Thanks for letting us know about your products. I'm using several kinds of liniments like Omega Pain, Killer, PAO liniment and Efficacent Oil. Liniments are great pain killers and I usually put on some after every ride. Also it helps me to sleep.

If you're just starting to ride, then you should give your muscles at least one day of resting per week. Otherwise, you will over exercising muscles that have been lazy for long, and you can cause an injury. I've learned this the hard way, because I've suffered from injuries before. You can try to drink club soda after riding, it's a base drink that will buffer the lactic acid your muscles produce, and that will keep you pain free.

It's great that you are working out ways to ensure that we have a solution to the pains that we can have during riding. It has never been that easy as I hate taking pain killers, but this is a good option for me to take.

Thanks for letting us know about your products. I'm using several kinds of liniments like Omega Pain, Killer, PAO liniment and Efficacent Oil. Liniments are great pain killers and I usually put on some after every ride. Also it helps me to sleep.

I don't really like taking a whole lot of pain killers especially the ones that will bring me rashes in the back. So, as long as this particular product will be that great to me, then there's nothing wrong with buying them.