Some advice for all asshatchet riders

Johnny NoCom

Guest
It is time for all asshatcheters worldwide to get smart and invest in a
NoCom. The cool factor alone is worth the price. No asshatchet frame
will ever match the elegance and ballistic speed of the NoCom.

Useless **** like Aegis, Cervelo, Colnago, Merckx, Felt, Kestrel, Kuota,
Litespeed, Merlin, Waterford, Pinarello, Seven, Softride, Time, Trek and
Van Tuyl frames are all dated and slow like the UCI and USCF. Who wants
to crawl down the road at 20 mph on old world design junk. It is an
insult to all cyclists when stick pole riders on UCI regulated junk
struggle 5% as fast as a NoCom missile.

Riding a NoCom at 40 mph with ease is the only way to fly down the road.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny [email protected]

Johnny NoCom wrote:
> It is time for all asshatcheters worldwide to get smart and invest in a
> NoCom. The cool factor alone is worth the price. No asshatchet frame
> will ever match the elegance and ballistic speed of the NoCom.
>
> Useless **** like Aegis, Cervelo, Colnago, Merckx, Felt, Kestrel, Kuota,
> Litespeed, Merlin, Waterford, Pinarello, Seven, Softride, Time, Trek and
> Van Tuyl frames are all dated and slow like the UCI and USCF. Who wants
> to crawl down the road at 20 mph on old world design junk. It is an
> insult to all cyclists when stick pole riders on UCI regulated junk
> struggle 5% as fast as a NoCom missile.
>
> Riding a NoCom at 40 mph with ease is the only way to fly down the road.
>
> Holiday Cheers,
> Johnny [email protected]

The very fact that a complete shitforbrains as yourself is speaking out
for these is compelling to no end. This guy is like the Iwoan schmuck
on bicycling.com's forums.
F U C K O F F troll.

Fred Marx wrote:

> Johnny NoCom wrote:
> > It is time for all asshatcheters worldwide to get smart and invest in a
> > NoCom. The cool factor alone is worth the price. No asshatchet frame
> > will ever match the elegance and ballistic speed of the NoCom.
> >
> > Useless **** like Aegis, Cervelo, Colnago, Merckx, Felt, Kestrel, Kuota,
> > Litespeed, Merlin, Waterford, Pinarello, Seven, Softride, Time, Trek and
> > Van Tuyl frames are all dated and slow like the UCI and USCF. Who wants
> > to crawl down the road at 20 mph on old world design junk. It is an
> > insult to all cyclists when stick pole riders on UCI regulated junk
> > struggle 5% as fast as a NoCom missile.
> >
> > Riding a NoCom at 40 mph with ease is the only way to fly down the road.
> >
> > Holiday Cheers,
> > Johnny [email protected]
> >

> The very fact that a complete shitforbrains as yourself is speaking out
> for these is compelling to no end. This guy is like the Iwoan schmuck
> on bicycling.com's forums.
> F U C K O F F troll.

And Fred........that is your name now? Wow a real "FRED!"

Do you even ride? Oh don't answer, afterall we all know what "FRED'S"
represent.

Holiday Cheers to you too,

Johnny [email protected]

Here's Jonny's Home page at the top of which are his sponsor links. I
suggest that everyone send copies of his drivel to his sponsors and ask them
how it is that they can sponsor such a dork.
http://www.bentrideronline.com/

My first five emails are on their way tonight. Happy Holidays, Jonny!

"Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Fred Marx wrote:
>
>> Johnny NoCom wrote:
>> > It is time for all asshatcheters worldwide to get smart and invest in a
>> > NoCom. The cool factor alone is worth the price. No asshatchet frame
>> > will ever match the elegance and ballistic speed of the NoCom.
>> >
>> > Useless **** like Aegis, Cervelo, Colnago, Merckx, Felt, Kestrel,
>> > Kuota,
>> > Litespeed, Merlin, Waterford, Pinarello, Seven, Softride, Time, Trek
>> > and
>> > Van Tuyl frames are all dated and slow like the UCI and USCF. Who wants
>> > to crawl down the road at 20 mph on old world design junk. It is an
>> > insult to all cyclists when stick pole riders on UCI regulated junk
>> > struggle 5% as fast as a NoCom missile.
>> >
>> > Riding a NoCom at 40 mph with ease is the only way to fly down the
>> > road.
>> >
>> > Holiday Cheers,
>> > Johnny [email protected]
>> >

>> The very fact that a complete shitforbrains as yourself is speaking out
>> for these is compelling to no end. This guy is like the Iwoan schmuck
>> on bicycling.com's forums.
>> F U C K O F F troll.

> And Fred........that is your name now? Wow a real "FRED!"
>
> Do you even ride? Oh don't answer, afterall we all know what "FRED'S"
> represent.
>
> Holiday Cheers to you too,
>
> Johnny [email protected]

"Useless **** like Aegis, Cervelo, Colnago, Merckx, Felt, Kestrel,
Kuota,
Litespeed, Merlin, Waterford, Pinarello, Seven, Softride, Time, Trek
and
Van Tuyl frames are all dated and slow like the UCI and USCF."

Johnny "Queen of the Flatlands" was never able to compete w/
conventional bikes. So the big baby went out and bought the most
expensive toy he could find and now spends his time playing w/ himself
and insulting everyone else.
Be careful what you wish for, Quennie Weenie. If the rest of us start
riding nocoms, we'll undoubtedly leave you in the dust. I imagine you
would fare below average--- like you would against uprights, in a world
nocom racers. Then we'd start hearing from "Johnny Electric Motor".
"Hey everone! No need to be upset cause you have to pedal to make your
bike go. You can be like me, Johnny Electric Motor. I have the
fastest......blah blah blah...."
I think you know where you can stuff your NoCom Missle.

I've just sent his post below to all of his links. Merry Christmas!

> Here's Jonny's Home page at the top of which are his sponsor links. I
> suggest that everyone send copies of his drivel to his sponsors and ask
> them how it is that they can sponsor such a dork.
> http://www.bentrideronline.com/
>
> My first five emails are on their way tonight. Happy Holidays, Jonny!
>
> "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>

>> Fred Marx wrote:

>>> The very fact that a complete shitforbrains as yourself is speaking out
>>> for these is compelling to no end. This guy is like the Iwoan schmuck
>>> on bicycling.com's forums.
>>> F U C K O F F troll.

>> And Fred........that is your name now? Wow a real "FRED!"
>>
>> Do you even ride? Oh don't answer, afterall we all know what "FRED'S"
>> represent.
>>
>> Holiday Cheers to you too,
>>
>> Johnny [email protected]

> Here's Jonny's Home page at the top of which are his sponsor links. I
> suggest that everyone send copies of his drivel to his sponsors and ask
> them how it is that they can sponsor such a dork.
> http://www.bentrideronline.com/

Actually, I'm glad you posted a link for another reason. I hadn't known
Gardner Martin had passed away. He was an innovator in HPVs, a great
competitor, and was always a class act around me. In my mind, he, along with
Tim Brummer and Mick Burrows were the backbone of HPV creators in the early
years of the IHPVA. He will be missed.

Did you ever think that the guy is trolling and made up the e-mail address?
As in, no association with bentrideronline.com? As in "johnny
[email protected]" (especially with the space between johnny and
nocom) ain't legit, and hooked you like the fish you are?

On 12/15/2004 06:06 PM, in article
[email protected], "B. Lafferty"

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BDE63BD8.71E1%[email protected]...

> Did you ever think that the guy is trolling and made up the e-mail
> address?
> As in, no association with bentrideronline.com? As in "johnny
> [email protected]" (especially with the space between johnny and
> nocom) ain't legit, and hooked you like the fish you are?

It's possible, in which case they can all try to figure out who the dork
really is.

Steven L. Sheffield wrote:

> Did you ever think that the guy is trolling and made up the e-mail address?
> As in, no association with bentrideronline.com? As in "johnny
> [email protected]" (especially with the space between johnny and
> nocom) ain't legit, and hooked you like the fish you are?

HOT DOG! WE HAVE A WIENER! ;)

The joke is on someone, but it is not "Johnny NoCom". ;)

--
Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

B. Lafferty wrote:

> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:BDE63BD8.71E1%[email protected]...
>

>>Did you ever think that the guy is trolling and made up the e-mail
>>address?
>>As in, no association with bentrideronline.com? As in "johnny
>>[email protected]" (especially with the space between johnny and
>>nocom) ain't legit, and hooked you like the fish you are?

> It's possible, in which case they can all try to figure out who the dork
> really is.

Doesn't everyone know who Johnny NoCom is? ;)

--
Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

Yo Tom,

Though you may think you know who is the real Johnny NoCom, I'd bet you'd be
wrong. There is only 2 people who know for sure.

Try emailing them directly for the answer. Care to guess? And yes I WAS at
the party.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny [email protected]

Tom Sherman wrote:

> Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
>
> > Did you ever think that the guy is trolling and made up the e-mail address?
> > As in, no association with bentrideronline.com? As in "johnny
> > [email protected]" (especially with the space between johnny and
> > nocom) ain't legit, and hooked you like the fish you are?

> HOT DOG! WE HAVE A WIENER! ;)
>
> The joke is on someone, but it is not "Johnny NoCom". ;)
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
> Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

Could this all be a belated April Fools Event?

Holiday Cheers,

Johnny [email protected]

Leif wrote:

> "Useless **** like Aegis, Cervelo, Colnago, Merckx, Felt, Kestrel,
> Kuota,
> Litespeed, Merlin, Waterford, Pinarello, Seven, Softride, Time, Trek
> and
> Van Tuyl frames are all dated and slow like the UCI and USCF."
>
> Johnny "Queen of the Flatlands" was never able to compete w/
> conventional bikes. So the big baby went out and bought the most
> expensive toy he could find and now spends his time playing w/ himself
> and insulting everyone else.
> Be careful what you wish for, Quennie Weenie. If the rest of us start
> riding nocoms, we'll undoubtedly leave you in the dust. I imagine you
> would fare below average--- like you would against uprights, in a world
> nocom racers. Then we'd start hearing from "Johnny Electric Motor".
> "Hey everone! No need to be upset cause you have to pedal to make your
> bike go. You can be like me, Johnny Electric Motor. I have the
> fastest......blah blah blah...."
> I think you know where you can stuff your NoCom Missle.

Leafy,

We already know what's up yours.

Holiday cheers,

Johnny [email protected]

Leif wrote:

> "Useless **** like Aegis, Cervelo, Colnago, Merckx, Felt, Kestrel,
> Kuota,
> Litespeed, Merlin, Waterford, Pinarello, Seven, Softride, Time, Trek
> and
> Van Tuyl frames are all dated and slow like the UCI and USCF."
>
> Johnny "Queen of the Flatlands" was never able to compete w/
> conventional bikes. So the big baby went out and bought the most
> expensive toy he could find and now spends his time playing w/ himself
> and insulting everyone else.
> Be careful what you wish for, Quennie Weenie. If the rest of us start
> riding nocoms, we'll undoubtedly leave you in the dust. I imagine you
> would fare below average--- like you would against uprights, in a world
> nocom racers. Then we'd start hearing from "Johnny Electric Motor".
> "Hey everone! No need to be upset cause you have to pedal to make your
> bike go. You can be like me, Johnny Electric Motor. I have the
> fastest......blah blah blah...."
> I think you know where you can stuff your NoCom Missle.

No need to get all upset Leif now that you have learned you own slow
conventional ****.
My NoCom speed missile was not as expensive as your campy asshatchet
frame. Sell that piece of junk you have on EBay and buy a NoCom. You will
finally go faster than 24 mph with the sissys wearing kits in the
asshatchet paceline.

Lief if the rest of you start buying NoComs the cycling world will be a
better place with fewer UCI overpriced slow dated useless tirangle frames
on the road.

And I NEVER need an electric motor like you do to pedal at 35 mph on the
road. Asshatchet riders are too high up in the air to go 35 mph.

"Passing on your left Leif"

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny [email protected]

B. Lafferty wrote:
> Here's Jonny's Home page at the top of which are his sponsor links.

> suggest that everyone send copies of his drivel to his sponsors and

ask them
> how it is that they can sponsor such a dork.
> http://www.bentrideronline.com/
>
> My first five emails are on their way tonight. Happy Holidays,

Jonny!

> "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Fred Marx wrote:

invest in a

frame

Kestrel,

Trek

Who wants

an

junk

the

> >> The very fact that a complete shitforbrains as yourself is

speaking out
> >> for these is compelling to no end. This guy is like the Iwoan

schmuck
> >> on bicycling.com's forums.
> >> F U C K O F F troll.

> > And Fred........that is your name now? Wow a real "FRED!"
> >
> > Do you even ride? Oh don't answer, afterall we all know what

"FRED'S"
> > represent.
> >
> > Holiday Cheers to you too,
> >
> > Johnny [email protected]

B.Lafferty: This guy is not associated with BentRiderOnline. Who
knows why he picked that organization to shmear.
Slow Joe Recumbo

Frist day on the internet there B? Just because he _says_ that is his
home page doesn't mean it is. Johnny doesn't like FOG's on bents any
more than he likes conventional bikes. Nothing would delight him more
than if you start harassing BROL. Get a clue.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Frist day on the internet there B? Just because he _says_ that is his
> home page doesn't mean it is. Johnny doesn't like FOG's on bents any
> more than he likes conventional bikes. Nothing would delight him more
> than if you start harassing BROL. Get a clue.

The clue is this. Lets see the bent community police the asshole, asshole.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Frist day on the internet there B? Just because he _says_ that is his
>>home page doesn't mean it is. Johnny doesn't like FOG's on bents any
>>more than he likes conventional bikes. Nothing would delight him more
>>than if you start harassing BROL. Get a clue.

> The clue is this. Lets see the bent community police the asshole, asshole.

This will be my first cross-posting and hopefully my last. But I want to
tell everyone who might suspect that this "Johnny" has anything to do with
'BentRider Online that he doesn't. Period. He has "spoofed" an email address.
It is not a legitmate one.