Some days are just GOOD.

wafflycat wrote:

> "Pyromancer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

>> Next time you encounter him, kidnap him, drag him home and chain him to
>> a pedal powered electricity generator. Free power and nice legs to
>> watch! :)

> Good idea - I shall have to do that.

I can just see Nathan, Vernon and a kidnapped cyclist featuring in
"Norfolk Rendezvous"

Tony

> I can just see Nathan, Vernon and a kidnapped cyclist featuring in
> "Norfolk Rendezvous"
>
> Tony

Actually, I'm thinking of kidnapping an entire peloton of suitably muscular
young men who can sit on bikes pedalling away, generating electricity whilst
providing an asethetically pleasing view for me :)

Cheers, helen s
(dirtyoldwomanonabike)

wafflycat wrote:

> Actually, I'm thinking of kidnapping an entire peloton of suitably
> muscular young men who can sit on bikes pedalling away, generating
> electricity whilst providing an asethetically pleasing view for me :)

How do you know their bikes will be aesthetically pleasing?

Tony ;-)

> wafflycat wrote:
>>

>> Actually, I'm thinking of kidnapping an entire peloton of suitably
>> muscular young men who can sit on bikes pedalling away, generating
>> electricity whilst providing an asethetically pleasing view for me :)
>>

> How do you know their bikes will be aesthetically pleasing?
>
> Tony ;-)

Oh I'll have them sat on a row of mixed Colnago & Cervelo bikes which should
take care of the bike bit of aesthetics :)

Cheers, helen s

wafflycat wrote:

> "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>> wafflycat wrote:
>>

>>> Actually, I'm thinking of kidnapping an entire peloton of suitably
>>> muscular young men who can sit on bikes pedalling away, generating
>>> electricity whilst providing an asethetically pleasing view for me :)
>>>

>> How do you know their bikes will be aesthetically pleasing?
>>
>> Tony ;-)

> Oh I'll have them sat on a row of mixed Colnago & Cervelo bikes which
> should take care of the bike bit of aesthetics :)

There couldn't surely be any other aesthetics could there? You being a
modern woman who would not dream of treating muscular young men as
objects - would you?

Tony ;-)

> There couldn't surely be any other aesthetics could there? You being a
> modern woman who would not dream of treating muscular young men as
> objects - would you?
>
> Tony ;-)

Oh well, now you mention it... err yes, from a purely visual point of view.
'Nowt wrang with acknowledging the pleasing visual aspect of a nicely honed
leg & buttock ;-)

Cheers, helen s

wafflycat wrote:

> "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>> I can just see Nathan, Vernon and a kidnapped cyclist featuring in
>> "Norfolk Rendezvous"
>>
>> Tony

> Actually, I'm thinking of kidnapping an entire peloton of suitably
> muscular young men who can sit on bikes pedalling away, generating
> electricity whilst providing an asethetically pleasing view for me :)
>
> Cheers, helen s
> (dirtyoldwomanonabike)

What a *splendid* idea!

Velvet