Some days are just GOOD.

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by wafflycat, Mar 18, 2005.

  1. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    wafflycat wrote:

    > "Pyromancer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >

    >> Next time you encounter him, kidnap him, drag him home and chain him to
    >> a pedal powered electricity generator. Free power and nice legs to
    >> watch! :)

    > Good idea - I shall have to do that.

    I can just see Nathan, Vernon and a kidnapped cyclist featuring in
    "Norfolk Rendezvous"

    Tony

  2. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    > I can just see Nathan, Vernon and a kidnapped cyclist featuring in
    > "Norfolk Rendezvous"
    >
    > Tony

    Actually, I'm thinking of kidnapping an entire peloton of suitably muscular
    young men who can sit on bikes pedalling away, generating electricity whilst
    providing an asethetically pleasing view for me :)

    Cheers, helen s
    (dirtyoldwomanonabike)

  3. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    wafflycat wrote:

    > Actually, I'm thinking of kidnapping an entire peloton of suitably
    > muscular young men who can sit on bikes pedalling away, generating
    > electricity whilst providing an asethetically pleasing view for me :)

    How do you know their bikes will be aesthetically pleasing?

    Tony ;-)

  4. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    > wafflycat wrote:
    >>

    >> Actually, I'm thinking of kidnapping an entire peloton of suitably
    >> muscular young men who can sit on bikes pedalling away, generating
    >> electricity whilst providing an asethetically pleasing view for me :)
    >>

    > How do you know their bikes will be aesthetically pleasing?
    >
    > Tony ;-)

    Oh I'll have them sat on a row of mixed Colnago & Cervelo bikes which should
    take care of the bike bit of aesthetics :)

    Cheers, helen s

  5. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    wafflycat wrote:

    > "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >> wafflycat wrote:
    >>

    >>> Actually, I'm thinking of kidnapping an entire peloton of suitably
    >>> muscular young men who can sit on bikes pedalling away, generating
    >>> electricity whilst providing an asethetically pleasing view for me :)
    >>>

    >> How do you know their bikes will be aesthetically pleasing?
    >>
    >> Tony ;-)

    > Oh I'll have them sat on a row of mixed Colnago & Cervelo bikes which
    > should take care of the bike bit of aesthetics :)

    There couldn't surely be any other aesthetics could there? You being a
    modern woman who would not dream of treating muscular young men as
    objects - would you?

    Tony ;-)

  6. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    > There couldn't surely be any other aesthetics could there? You being a
    > modern woman who would not dream of treating muscular young men as
    > objects - would you?
    >
    > Tony ;-)

    Oh well, now you mention it... err yes, from a purely visual point of view.
    'Nowt wrang with acknowledging the pleasing visual aspect of a nicely honed
    leg & buttock ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

  7. Velvet

    Velvet Guest

    wafflycat wrote:

    > "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >> I can just see Nathan, Vernon and a kidnapped cyclist featuring in
    >> "Norfolk Rendezvous"
    >>
    >> Tony

    > Actually, I'm thinking of kidnapping an entire peloton of suitably
    > muscular young men who can sit on bikes pedalling away, generating
    > electricity whilst providing an asethetically pleasing view for me :)
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    > (dirtyoldwomanonabike)

    What a *splendid* idea!

    Velvet

    --

    Velvet

  8. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    "Velvet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > What a *splendid* idea!
    >
    > Velvet

    Well if you care to join in, a pair of us can capture them twice as quickly
    :)

    Cheers, helen s