Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Some downhill MTB pictures I took.

Started by Marty Wallace · · Last activity · 5 posts · 604 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
16 May 2004
Last activity
17 May 2004
Original author
Marty Wallace
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
604
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Try here. http://www.hyperactive.oz.nf/MTB_race/Rnd1mtb.htm

  2. "Marty Wallace" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Try here. http://www.hyperactive.oz.nf/MTB_race/Rnd1mtb.htm

    I've got the originals in higher resolution if anyones keen.

    Marty

  3. Good stuff, are you going to post them to 26" or farkin as well?

    --

  4. "cfsmtb" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Good stuff, are you going to post them to 26" or farkin as well?

    --


    Uhrr... I sent 'em a link to my website. I'm not the official photographer
    so I don't want to step on anyones toes.

    Marty

  5. Marty Wallace said:

    Try here. http://www.hyperactive.oz.nf/MTB_race/Rnd1mtb.htm

    This one (http://www.hyperactive.oz.nf/MTB_race/Downhill_0084.JPG)
    is particularly excellent.

    nice work,
    -kt

    --
    Kingsley Turner,
    (mailto: [email hidden])
    http://MadDogsBreakfast.com/ABFAQ - news:aus.bicycle Frequenly Asked Questions

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.