some drunk is calling people from 61 8 97342316 and 61 60 45507000

<[email protected]> wrote in message
> some drunk is calling people from
> 61 8 97342316 and 61 60 45507000

Let me guess...is it Marty?

On Apr 17, 10:45 am, "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > some drunk is calling people from
> > 61 8 97342316 and 61 60 45507000

> Let me guess...is it Marty?

I certainly hope it is not the LiveDRUNK prez.

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
> I certainly hope it is not the LiveDRUNK prez.

He gets very snotty about what he calls camelcase. He prefers UPPERCASE;
presumably he's a BASIC programmer, not a javaProgrammer.

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
> > I certainly hope it is not the LiveDRUNK prez.

> He gets very snotty about what he calls camelcase. He prefers UPPERCASE;
> presumably he's a BASIC programmer, not a javaProgrammer.

No, I'm a marketing expert, and I know the importance of good branding.

"LIVEDRUNK", please.

[email protected] a écrit profondement:

| some drunk is calling people from
| 61 8 97342316 and 61 60 45507000

Some Wankeer, ostensibly from OZ, but not neczssarily so, seems to
have got a War Dialler set up

Tho 08 city code is good for Church City (Adelaide) abd a few other
places, but a 60 city code, I believe, does not exist?

It's probably a script kiddie promoting the Olympics from some other
country alltogether?

Anyone??

--
Davey Crockett
-

On Apr 18, 12:59 am, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
>  Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
> > > I certainly hope it is not the LiveDRUNK prez.

> > He gets very snotty about what he calls camelcase. He prefers UPPERCASE;
> > presumably he's a BASIC programmer, not a javaProgrammer.

> No, I'm a marketing expert, and I know the importance of good branding.
>
> "LIVEDRUNK", please.

If you could only hear how I mispronounce it, particularly while I am
living drunk.

Bartender....!