Some Humans Never Evolve

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Archaeologist, Feb 12, 2004.

    `

    `

    `

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you consider the content of this post to be particularly offensive, disgusting or plain illegal,
    it is probably 'designer abuse', a message designed specifically to hurt the remailer's
    reputation/existence. http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=6THHPRAL38002.4374074074%40anonymous&oe=UTF-
    8&output=gplain Some people hate this remailer so badly that, for example, they did not hesitate to
    celebrate the death of 148 French tourists in a plane crash. Those people seceded from the human
    race, so don't hesitate to report them directly to the police.
    2004/01/03 (contact <[email protected]>) Blue.Jay celebratesgroups?selm=Ymx1ZWpheQ%3D%3D.19d787f018eb3019d6fd3faa2125547c%401073158846.cotse.net&oe=UTF-
    8&output=gplain
    2004/02/19 <[email protected]> Len Sassaman chooses that moment to bring his support to Blue.Jay
    ://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Pine.LNX.4.58.0401181826110.31463%40thetis.deor.org&oe=UTF-
    8&output=gplain

    More about the subject will be available http://frogadmin.yi.org/HOS/

    Tags:

  2. Mr. 4x

    Mr. 4x Guest

    Dumbass Jerk Min wrote in message news:[email protected]
    Frog.org:

    > Cool! I didn't realize

    that you're an idiot.

  3. "Archaeologist" <[email protected]vel.Has.Risen> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    `