Some Humans Never Evolve

Archaeologist

Guest

`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you consider the content of this post to be particularly offensive, disgusting or plain illegal,
it is probably 'designer abuse', a message designed specifically to hurt the remailer's
reputation/existence. http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=6THHPRAL38002.4374074074%40anonymous&oe=UTF-
8&output=gplain Some people hate this remailer so badly that, for example, they did not hesitate to
celebrate the death of 148 French tourists in a plane crash. Those people seceded from the human
race, so don't hesitate to report them directly to the police.
2004/01/03 (contact <[email protected]>) Blue.Jay celebratesgroups?selm=Ymx1ZWpheQ%3D%3D.19d787f018eb3019d6fd3faa2125547c%401073158846.cotse.net&oe=UTF-
8&output=gplain
2004/02/19 <[email protected]> Len Sassaman chooses that moment to bring his support to Blue.Jay
://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Pine.LNX.4.58.0401181826110.31463%40thetis.deor.org&oe=UTF-
8&output=gplain

More about the subject will be available http://frogadmin.yi.org/HOS/

"Archaeologist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

`