Some husbands CAN be trained (NSV of sorts)

That's one way (G)

Miss Violette wrote:

> hey I didn't say it was natural, but he came this way, think his mom did it, and I know his dad
> was this way. DH is 50 and I was weirded out that when we met he could grocery shop, and do it
> right, coupons, sales blabla, he then informed me that his father always did the shopping, now you
> want to talk about unnatural. I don't hick my dad ever went into a store that was bigger than a
> corner market until I was out of grade school, Lee

Hehehe! DH HAS to do the shopping, and is generally better at it -FAAAAR fewer impulse buys!

My dad was also good at it, and so was his, but they were all trained by having a lack of mother at
the time they were old enough to do it!

DH WILL hoover if I point out it needs to be done, but I CANNOT train him to see or clean a dirty
loo! Must be something in the genes!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Fred wrote:

> That's one way (G)

I want one, but can't afford it at the moment! I can and do clean to a very high standard - just not
as often as my mother would prefer! ;D

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

truthfully I think it is how they use it, they are mostly standing so don't
notice, get business done and move to next thing, when they do sit down,
they seem to be in somewhat of a hurry and are sitting and reading before
any notice of anything not clean would sink in, Lee
Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> >
> > hey I didn't say it was natural, but he came this way, think his mom did
it,
> > and I know his dad was this way. DH is 50 and I was weirded out that
when
> > we met he could grocery shop, and do it right, coupons, sales blabla, he then informed me that
> > his father always did the shopping, now you want
> > talk about unnatural. I don't hick my dad ever went into a store that
was
> > bigger than a corner market until I was out of grade school, Lee
>
> Hehehe! DH HAS to do the shopping, and is generally better at it -FAAAAR fewer impulse buys!
>
> My dad was also good at it, and so was his, but they were all trained by having a lack of mother
> at the time they were old enough to do it!
>
> DH WILL hoover if I point out it needs to be done, but I CANNOT train him to see or clean a dirty
> loo! Must be something in the genes!
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Ah, whose mother is/was ever satisfied. (g)

Fred wrote:

> Ah, whose mother is/was ever satisfied. (g)

Oh, mine was always satisfied with something... And still is! But she and I agree to differ on the
need to hoover/clean the bath/wash the floor/dust etc on a more than weekly basis!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

"Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Fred wrote:
> >
> > Ah, whose mother is/was ever satisfied. (g)
>
> Oh, mine was always satisfied with something... And still is! But she and I agree to differ on the
> need to hoover/clean the bath/wash the floor/dust etc on a more than weekly basis!

Luckily the reason why I have a fortnightly cleaner was because my mother gave me her phone number.
I think the aversion to regular cleaning and the willingness to pay someone else to do it runs in
my family :)

--
Julie.
93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

JulieB wrote:

> "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> online.co.uk...
> > Fred wrote:
> > >
> > > Ah, whose mother is/was ever satisfied. (g)
> >
> > Oh, mine was always satisfied with something... And still is! But she and I agree to differ on
> > the need to hoover/clean the bath/wash the floor/dust etc on a more than weekly basis!
>
> Luckily the reason why I have a fortnightly cleaner was because my mother gave me her phone
> number. I think the aversion to regular cleaning and the willingness to pay someone else to do it
> runs in my family :)

Same here - Ma preferred to have someone in to do the cleaning, and did all the time she had a house
and a family. Now she's on her own in a flat, she manages herself. One of the problems with having a
cleaner is that you have to tidy up first, and that's the hardest bit...

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!