some info please

Mark Hainsworth

Guest
I am looking for some manuals on how to build wheels and on other assorted bike maintainence. If you
could please email me or reply to this post. Any help will be greatly appriciated.

Many thanks

Mark

"Mark Hainsworth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:q%[email protected]...
> I am looking for some manuals on how to build wheels and on other assorted bike maintainence. If
> you could please email me or reply to this post.
Any
> help will be greatly appriciated.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Mark

"Zinn and the Art of Mountain/Road Bike Maintenance" by Lennard Zinn covers both those subjects
well. For the Science of Building Wheels go to "The Bicycle Wheel" by Jobst Brandt.

Mike

Mark-<< I am looking for some manuals on how to build wheels and on other assorted bike
maintainence. If you could please email me or reply to this post. Any help will be greatly
appriciated. >><BR><BR>

The Wheel building books by Jobst Brandt and Gerd Schraener, The bike maintenance book by L.
Zinn...Both good places to start.