some info please

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Mark Hainsworth, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. I am looking for some manuals on how to build wheels and on other assorted bike maintainence. If you
    could please email me or reply to this post. Any help will be greatly appriciated.

    Many thanks

    Mark

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Mark Hainsworth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:q%[email protected]...
    > I am looking for some manuals on how to build wheels and on other assorted bike maintainence. If
    > you could please email me or reply to this post.
    Any
    > help will be greatly appriciated.
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Mark

    "Zinn and the Art of Mountain/Road Bike Maintenance" by Lennard Zinn covers both those subjects
    well. For the Science of Building Wheels go to "The Bicycle Wheel" by Jobst Brandt.

    Mike

  3. Mark-<< I am looking for some manuals on how to build wheels and on other assorted bike
    maintainence. If you could please email me or reply to this post. Any help will be greatly
    appriciated. >><BR><BR>

    The Wheel building books by Jobst Brandt and Gerd Schraener, The bike maintenance book by L.
    Zinn...Both good places to start.

  4. Richard Ney

    Richard Ney Guest

    http://www.avocet.com/wheelbook/wheelbook.html