Some jackass decided to steal my friend BMC Pro Machine. :(

semaj

Jun 9, 2008
Hey guys,

Some jackass thief decided to part ways with my buddy's most coveted bike at the Denver Gay Pride festival. He's (Michael) from out of town and would appreciate any help in finding his baby. I'm re-posting this here in hopes that some one would have any information regarding his stolen bike.

Pictures of his bike can be found here: November 22, 1963

Thank you guys for any help. Please e-mail Michael below if you find any information or reply to this thread. Thanks again!

"My BMC Pro Machine was stolen in Denver today during the pride festival. Here is a description: Size 53, black white and silver paint, 2008 Campagnolo Chorus with Record shifters, White Fizik Arione CX Saddle, baby Blue Fizik bar tape, Red Fulcrum Zero wheels, Carbon Ti Look Keo pedals, White FSA Handle Bars, Easton Stem and Post. I doubt I will get it back, but if you know people in the Denver area please forward to them. Thank you. It was housed inside the Lar.abar booth and was taken While I was distracted by the amazing Pride parade. I have always wanted this bike ever since Floyd Landis made his comeback during the 2006 Tour de France.

email: mroecklein @ gmail (dot) com"