Some OT info

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Simon, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Simon

    Simon Guest

    Since people often refer to using groups that dont exist I thought I would post this link for
    everyones perusal: http://nylon.net/alt/newgroup.htm

    Simon (still waiting for alt.adult-bmx)
    ***-=[ http://www.tau-designs.co.uk ]=-***
    The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely
    for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
    recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
    reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

    The views expressed here are my own & do not represent or reflect the views or policies of
    Tau-Designs.co.uk

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eHRI9.492$%[email protected]...
    > "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > |
    > | Since people often refer to using groups that dont exist I thought I
    > would
    > | post this link for everyones perusal: http://nylon.net/alt/newgroup.htm
    > |
    > | Simon (still waiting for alt.adult-bmx)
    >
    > See your doctor pronto.
    >
    > The hook appears to be festering. You might be causing serious damage to your digestive system.
    >
    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com

    I think he just lost his lower intestinal track.
    --
    Slacker

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Slacker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eHRI9.492$%[email protected]...
    > > "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > |
    > > | Since people often refer to using groups that dont exist I thought I
    > > would
    > > | post this link for everyones perusal: http://nylon.net/alt/newgroup.htm
    > > |
    > > | Simon (still waiting for alt.adult-bmx)
    > >
    > > See your doctor pronto.
    > >
    > > The hook appears to be festering. You might be causing serious damage to your digestive system.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Pete Fagerlin
    > >
    > > http://www.petefagerlin.com
    >
    > I think he just lost his lower intestinal track.

    I think you've both missed the point........

    Shaun aRe

  4. Simon

    Simon Guest

    | I think you've both missed the point........
    |
    | Shaun aRe

    Ssshhhhhhhh dont tell them and spoil it!

    Simon

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Simon <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > | I think you've both missed the point........
    > |
    > | Shaun aRe
    > |
    > Ssshhhhhhhh dont tell them and spoil it!
    >
    > Simon

    <OK! Heheheheh>

    Shaun aRe - The soul of discretion.

  6. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]... <snip>

    Now, be the big man and take it on
    | the chin (you can always wipe it off afterwards.....)..

    Take what you loon?

    I think your pal Simon's continued issues with the hook are quite amusing.

    Almost as amusing as watching you try to nibble on it at the same time.

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita Trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm